18.Chapter

Thanks to Jungkook, who spoke first cutting the heavy silence in the room.

" What it is that you want to talk about? That you couldn't wait until tomorrow? I was going home. Do you know? "

Jungkook didn't look at him, but his boss did, and he felt sad about how Jungkook looked tired. His hair little messy and his lips are dried.

" You? What are you doing here?"

Jungkook glimpsed at him, he just whispered the words. He seemed calm. They didn't divert their stare.

" Kim Taehyung appointed me. Again. He just ordered me to join this morning...."

" You could have denied. You would be gotten a new job easily, though. "

" What, you think I didn't try? " Jungkook got up. Glaring down at his boss. " I did. I tried. But unfortunately, they don't consider me eligible because I was laid off from your company. It's difficult to get a job these days as you assume, Kim Namjoon."

Namjoon listened, looking at him.

Jungkook deep down was expecting that his boss would talk about kissing or maybe about his feeling that he's scared to confess. So basically, he was dissatisfied and broken again when Namjoon began to ask formal things instead of the complicated relationship between the two.

For a moment, Jungkook waited for his harsh response but Namjoon lowered his hand playing with rings.
Jungkook guessed he didn't have anything to say so moved to grip his bag when Namjoon walked toward him, blocking his way.

" I'm not done yet. " Namjoon said.

Jungkook ignored him and walked past him because anyway, he was going to end up arguing with him. Their shoulder brushed and Jungkook murmured, which he shouldn't.

'Fucking Coward.'

" What the hell are you doing? " Jungkook grounded as Namjoon harshly grabbed his wrist and made him turn around. They're chest to chest. Jungkook dropped his bag on the floor, his laptop must have broken. That's not his concern right there.

" Boss, you are being unprofessional with me ... Have you lost your mind." He tried to free himself as his boss gripped his arms tightly." You're hurting me. Let me go....you fucking coward"

That's it. Jungkook hit him, speaking out loudly the words he murmured a minute before. Jungkook, flustered at his deed, brazenly watched him caressing the skin where he hit. He clenched his jaw.

" Joon I'm sorry ... I don't ." Jungkook said stepping closer but Namjoon stepped back.

" Go... I'm done." Namjoon whispered pleadingly. He's about to cry. Jungkook called him a coward then and now.

Jungkook poured petrol on a fire.

Jungkook just reminded him of his past.

" Joon you're not .... It's just slipped out of my mouth . " Namjoon stepped back and sat on the sofa, lowering his head. He would rather not see Jungkook. He will cry. Likewise, he's holding back his tears.

Jungkook stood up in front of him.

" Joon.. I'm extremely sorry. I. Not only that, but I don't mean it. Please forgive me. Joon, if you want to hit me, then please do it."

Jungkook kneeled. But his boss glared at him Aggressively. He gathered his guts to use his professional power, but his brain went blank when Jungkook pleaded "Please . " In addition, calling him joon was making him weak.

Namjoon shook his head. He was clenching his fist. Biting his lips.

Memories were hunting him right there.