Chapter 51

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Eaton, you're having a baby boy... and a baby girl." the doctor says. My eyes widen into saucers and I look at a four who has a shocked expression on his face.

"What?" I ask and my eyes search the small screen for two babies.

"One baby is behind the other. The one in front is a boy, the one in the back is a girl, I can see the lower half of her." the doctor states with a huge smile.

"Oh my god." I whisper and he clicks the screen off.

"I will give you guys I process this. You can wipe your stomach down when you're ready." the doctor says then leaves the room.

"Two babies." I whisper and a smile forms on fours face.

"This is great." he whisper and I grab a tissue out of the box next to me. I begin wiping the goo off of my stomach and he does the same.

"We wanted a boy first, and wanted to have a girl in a few years. Why not have them both at the same time?" He asks with a smile. I stop what I'm doing to look into his eyes. They shine with happiness and excitement.

"You're excited?" I ask with furrowed eyebrows.

"You're not?" He questions.

"No I am, it's just that I'm kind of shocked. I mean we have a girl and a boy to take care of now. I heard that whine one baby cries it can wake the other, and that when one baby is sad or scarf the other feels those emotions-"

"We're in this together. Remember, in sickness and in health. Two babies aren't going to change that, they're going to be even better for us. We're going to have a family." he whispers and rubs my, now clean, stomach. I smile and pull him into a hug.

"We're going to have a family." I repeat. He chuckles and lifts me onto my feet.

"We should get going. We have a lot of planning to do now." he murmurs.

"Okay let's go." I agree and pull my shirt down. We leave the office and four helps me into the car. He kisses my forehead then shuts the door and goes to the drivers side.

"Are we going to put the babies across the hall, or in our room?" I ask and he looks over at me.

"Which ones better?" He questions.

"I don't know. When I was younger I slept in my parents bed until I was five because I was scared of my room. Maybe if we put them in the spare room, they'll be calmer. But then when they cry well need to rush over there." I rant. He links our hands together and starts driving.

"Princess you're stressing. We have another four months to think this through." he soothes.

"Exactly! We have another four months and we have nothing set up." I worry.

"I'll call Shauna and see if she can come by. She has a kid, she'll know what we should do." he murmurs and kisses my knuckles. I relax slightly and he pulls into the parking garage.
_________________
*Three Hours Later*
Shauna gets to our house and I open the door for her to come in. She's holding Aaron in her arms.

"Chris heard I was coming to see you, she's on her way now." Shauna states and pulls me into a hug. the baby bump gets in the way and she laughs.

"Someone finally sees how I felt!" She exclaims happily. i roll my eyes and take the toddler from her arms.

"Hello to you too." I saw in a baby voice. Aaron giggles and I smile.

"Hey Shauna, how's Zeke?" Four asks as he enters the foyer.

"He misses his best friend. But he's holding up." she shrugs and he hangs her jacket on the coat rack.

"So did you guys find out what the baby is?" She asks excitedly. I look at four and he nods as he wraps his arm around my waist.

"I think you mean... babies." I correct and her eye bulge out. Her mouth slightly drops and she just stares for what seems like forever. She finally snaps out of her trance after a few minutes.

"Oh dear god." She says in shock. Four awkwardly chuckles and she pulls us back into a hug.

"Congratulations!" She exclaims in an excited tone. i laugh and hug her back.

"Thank you." I say just as there's a knock on the door.