Arresting

"Four, tris. Pack your bags. All of us are going on a road trip." Myra chirps. I sigh and pull away from our hug.

"When?" I ask.

"Tonight we leave." she says and disappears into her office.

"Go pack. I'll come to talk to you in like thirty minutes." four whispers. I nod and peck his cheek before going to my apartment.

My hands search under my bed until I find my small luggage. I throw some clothes inside, then a set of knives and two guns. I add two pairs of shoes and a pair of pajamas then zip the bag.

I put a toothbrush to the side pocket then sit down. my eyes stay focussed on the wall ahead of me and I feel an arm wrap around my back.

"Are you okay? I knocked." four says softly.

"I'm fine." I whisper and snap out of my trance. He looks at me concerned and pulls me closer to his side.

"It's going to be fine. This is all going to stop." he says and kisses my forehead.

"I don't want to think about this until we're leaving." I say quietly. He nods understandingly and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Do you like Lynn?" I finally ask.
"No." he immediately answers.

"But-"
"I know what it looked like. She thought we were together, but we weren't I was trying to get my mind off of you." he says and looks at me with pleading eyes. I stay quiet then frown.

"Does she know it's over?" I ask quietly.
"It was never real. She knows that." he confirms and I nod.

"I'm not going to be mad at you. It was my fault." I say and a smile breaks onto his face. He lifts me into a hug and my feet dangle off the ground. I wrap my arms around his neck and snuggle closer to his body warmth.

"I'm so sorry." he adds

"I should be the one apologizing. I kind of made that happen." I reply and he shakes his head.

"I could've gotten you to tell me what was wrong." he replies and places his lips over mine. Shocks form on my lips and i hungrily kiss him.

"Let's take a nap. I miss having you sleep in my arms." he says and lifts me up. He carries me to the bed and I lay with my head on his chest.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I wake up to four placing kisses all over my face. I laugh and press my lips to his.

"Cmon baby we have to go." he says and gets up. a sigh escapes my mouth and I stand up. we quickly change into different clothes and I put a knife in my boots, I add a gun to my belt then grab my bag. Four quickly takes it from me and I smile.

"Thanks." I say.

"No problem, you're driving with me right?" he asks hopefully.

"Yea." I answer after a few seconds, causing him to smile.

He grabs my hand and starts to lead me out of the room. We meet up with everybody that Myra is sending with us, then divide into different cars. Once everyone gets settled we set out gps' for a hotel in Miami and take off.