Planning

The door squeaks open and I cuddle closer to fours warmth. His arms tighten around me and my eyes fly open when a loud horn goes off in my ear. Chris stands above us with a smirk and four angrily glares at her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He growls at her and his eyes flicker to the alarm clock.
"7:21am" i read in my head.

"We need to start the Wedding planning. I have binders full of things you can choose from. I already have some dresses picked out for Tris to look at-"
"Chris! It's seven am, and it's day two of our engagement!" I scream. Four chuckles and soothingly rubs my back.

"Chris. Give It at least two weeks before you start pestering us." Four says and I close my eyes again.
"The sooner we finish the planning the sooner I stop pestering." she replies with a smirk. Four looks at me and I nod.

"Let's just do it." I whisper and stand up. He sighs and I go to my boxes of clothes. I throw on skinny jeans and a tank top then do my hair. I slip my feet into a pair of boots and four grabs my hand.

"This is going to be a long day." he sighs.
"I know." I reply with a laugh.

Chris drags us to a small lounge and sits us on a couch. My eyes wander to the table in front of us and my eyes wide. There's papers spread out everywhere with different wedding venues, dresses, colors, themes and more. Four chuckles and shakes his head.

"You have already lost you mind." he states to Chris.
"You guys are going to have the perfect wedding after what you guys went through." she states and sorts everything into separate piles.

"First off, the theme. I was thinking either on the beach, on Valentine's Day, or Chicago Tris' hometown." she says. I look at four and he shrugs.
"I don't want to go to Chicago." I say with a sheepish smile.

"I like Valentine's Day on the beach." he says.
"Me to." I say with a smile and laugh.
"Okay, so colors." she says and hands us a pile of paint swatches.

"You went to Home Depot to get us colors?" I ask with raised eyebrows.
"Yep." she says excitedly.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*Five Hours Later*
"Okay Chris that's it. We've been here for a decade. The rest will not be done tomorrow, maybe in a few days." four interrupts.

"Guys Valentine's Day is in three months. We don't have time to spare." Shes sternly replies.

"I think we need time to get four some food." I say when his stomach grumbles. He chuckles and I grab his hand. I grab him to the apartment, and go to the kitchen. I start to make pasta and four stands next to me.

"I'm extremely tired." he complains.
"Let's eat, then take a nap." I say and peck his lips. He smiles and pulls me closer to him. His lips press against mine and I passionately kiss him.
"I love you." he whispers.
"I love you too." I reply and go back to cooking.