Erudite

"There's only one thing we can do." Myra says.
"And what's that?" I ask.

"We have to invade their headquarters and take her into custody. Then we have to do background checks on everybody in the building. If she's after you, she has them on her side. She wouldn't be able to pull all of this off by herself." She replies and stands up.

"We?" I ask concerned.

"All of dauntless. Tris it's time you tell everyone here who you are." she says softly.

"What?! No! I can't do that. Then everyone here is in danger. What If she does have everyone at erudite on her side? Then what? We all breakout into a fight? Myra! This isn't breaking dawn part two, this is real life! Are you insane?" I ask in panic.

"Tris, we are the best fighters, and I know we have Amity and Abnegation on our side if my assumptions are true." She says comfortingly.

"I'll call North Carolina and Chicago and warn them that we may need help. Then I'll call all dauntless members into the conference room." she says and I quietly leave the room.

"Four is going to figure out why I broke it off." I whisper to myself.

"Four!" I call and run to the dorms.
"Four!" I call and rapidly knock on his door.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Fours pov*

Tris'a yells echo down the hallways and I quickly stand up from the couch. Lynn pouts up at me and I shake my head.

"I'll be right back." I say and press my lips to hers. She lets out an annoyed huff and I open my apartment door.

"Tris? What do you want?" I ask and even I can hear the annoyed undertone in my voice.

"Four I-" she starts to say and Lynn arms wrap around my waist. She peaks out from behind me and tris's flushed face falls. Her beautiful smile disappears and is replaced with a hurt frown.

"Tris nows really not the time." I say.

"I can see that." she whispers and I see tears fill up in her eyes. She backs up then goes back down the hallway and I watch as she retreats to Myra's office.

"Lynn I think you should go." I say.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Tris's pov*

"Uriah I need to talk to you." I say and sit at the table that he occupies. He looks up at me and frowns.

"What is it?" he asks with furrowed eyebrows.
"Did four move on?" I ask quietly and his eyes widen slightly.

"What are you talking about? What happened?" he asks when tears trail down my cheeks.

"Did four move on? Lynn was in his room and i-"

"Tris, I told you. He's acting like an asshole again. I honestly don't know what he's doing, but i do know that he's not over you." he says softly.

"He didn't move on." Chris says and sits next to me.

I look at her and her hairs longer considering I haven't seen her in a month now. I take a deep breath and look away.

"Didn't you break up with him?" she asks.

"I did but I-"

"Dauntless members, please report to the conference room right away." Myra says over the intercom.

"You'll see why I did it. But I have to go." I say and stand up. I rush to Myra's office and see her locking her office up.

"Cmon. I'll show you which floor it's on." she says and grabs my arm.

"Myra, I don't know If I can do this." I say in panic.

"Tris, you are just like your mother. She was my best friend and so was your dad. I see them in you every single day. They were strong but you are stronger. You can do this." she says and we walk down some stairs.

"Thank you." I whisper and she leads me into the room. Everyone's heads turn our way and I blush. she sits me at the head of the table then brings a chair next to me. I feel at least a hundred pairs of eyes in me and look down at my hands.

"Tris go ahead." she urges and I start to explain everything that has happened since my parents death.