Chapter 32

I freeze and stare Marcus in the eyes. The cell door opens behind me and four lifts me off the ground.
"If you ever, say her name again, I won't hesitate to slit your throat." four growls, then locks the cell behind us.

"Are you okay?" He asks and leads me back to the room.

"How'd he know my name?" I ask.
"I don't know, but I'm going to find out." he replies sternly.

We rush back to the computer room and marlene looks up from what she's doing.

"Hey guys. What's going on?" She asks.
"Can you give me all of the records for anyone that was around Marcus Eaton in the last two months?" He asks.

"Guards too?" She asks and goes to the filing cabinet.
"Everybody. Janitors, guests, sergeants, cops,i don't care how many people." he says and she comes back with a stack of files.

"I'm going to need these back soon. They have the dates and times for every janitor and cleaning staff. There's records for who has visited him and what cops have spoken to him." she replies and he takes the files.

"Thanks." he says and leads me to the cafeteria. I grab my laptop from my bag and he starts to go through the files.

"What are you doing?" He asks.
"What does it look like? I'm going through the camera system to find who has talked to him." I reply and continue typing codes up.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*Two hours later*

"Find anything?" Four asks
"If I found something I would tell you." I grumble and continue going through security footages.

"Okay, that's enough for today. We literally leave for our wedding in a day. When we get back, we can go into detail, we can question him, anything you want. But right now, I really want to have our wedding in peace." he replies and lifts me up.

"Fine." I whisper and he kisses my forehead.
"I love you." he whispers.
"I love you too. You know that." I state and lean up to kiss him.

"Cmon. Lets go pack before Chris does it for you and gives you all slutty clothes." he says with a smirk. I laugh and he carries me to our apartment. He hands me my luggage and grabs his own. We silently start to pack when there's a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Four calls.
"Chris." Chris calls annoyed.
"Come in." he replies and I groan in annoyance.
"I heard you guys packing. I'm here to help." she states and walks over to me.

"I don't need help." I state.
"Yes you do. And what's with the worry line!" She screeches and grabs my face.

"Why do you have worry marks? Are you getting cold feet?! You better not be getting cold feet." she hisses.
"I'm not getting cold feet." I growl and swat her hands away. She rolls her eyes and I continue packing.

"We leave tomorrow at six. Be ready." she says and leaves the room. i sigh and zip my luggage. Four playfully throws me on the bed and lays next to me.
Let's go to sleep." he murmurs and wraps the quilts around me. I smile and peck his lips.

"Good night." I say and let the sleep take me.

Go follow Kelsey_Writes_AE 
She made this awesome cover!