Thank you's

We get to Chris's hospital room and i immediately pull her into a hug. Her leg is wrapped in a white cast and is propped up on a tower of pillows.

"Thank you." I say and she chuckles.
"Not a problem." she replies.

"Thank you for being my best friend, and fighting will us too." I whisper. she laughs again and I pull away to observe her casted leg.

"Thank you Chris, I owe you one." Four says with a smile and her eyes widen.

"No you don't. You just smiled, which made my day." she says with a shocked expression. I giggle as he rolls his eyes.

"Are you guys together?" I ask and motion to Uriah, who's laying across two of the waiting chairs.

"Yea." she answers with a small blush. I smile and nod at her.

"You guys are so cute together." I admit with an excited smile.

"Thanks." Uriah says making me jump.
"I thought you were asleep." I say and he sits up.
"Na." he replies and I hug him. Four quickly pulls me back to his side and I laugh.

"Wanna go watch a movie?" four whispers in my ear.
"Yea." I say with a smile. He lifts me up and I squeal.
"I'll see you later." I call to Chris as he carries me from the room.

"What do you think about.... going on a date?" four asks as he carries me to the kitchen. I raise my eyebrows and he smiles.

"I think that sounds lovely." I reply and peck his lips. He sets me on the counter and grabs a basket from on top of the refrigerator. He quickly packs some snacks and a bottle of apple cider, then grabs my hand. I let him lead me down a hallway.

"Where are we going?" I ask curiously.
"I have to make one more stop to get some blankets." he replies and I curiosity stare at him.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The car stops and I look at four with a smile.
"I thought we'd come back to where we had our first date." he says and I look at the tall Ferris wheel sitting a few feet away.

"I like it." I say and we get out of the car. He grabs the stuff from the backseat and I grab the blankets. A smile forms on my face as we go to the rickety old ladder.

"Out of all the people in this world.... how did I end up with such a wonderful person?" I ask with a smile.
"I should be asking that question not you." four says with a chuckle. I roll my eyes and we start to climb.
We get to the top and four points to a cart. I climb inside and he sits next to me.

"This feels familiar." he teases and i peck his lips.
"I missed you." I whisper and he chuckles.

"You have no idea how much I missed you." he says and hugs me Into his side. He opens the picnic basket and passes me a bag of chips. I smile and pop one in my mouth.

"I have to ask you something that I can't get off of my mind." I say quietly.

"Okay. Ask away." he says and turns to look at me with worried eyes.

"Do you know or have any idea what's going to happen to jeanine?" I ask quietly.

"Tris in sorry I don't know. But I do know that Myra isn't letting her off easily. The way I see it is that she's staying in federal prison for a very very long time." he says and rubs my back.

"I'm just scared, that she's going to get out." I whisper and he shakes his head.

"I won't let that happen." he promises and gently presses his lips to mine. My lips automatically start I move with his and he pulls away.

"So I guess I remembered and you forgot.... but happy birthday." he whispers and keeps his forehead against mine. I blush and try to remember what the date is.

"It's April fifth?" I ask unsurely.
"Yes it is." he says with a smirk.
"Thank you." I say with a smile.
"It's your big eighteenth birthday. I would never forget." he says and I press my lips back against his.