Panicked

Chris picks me up and I sit in the front seat of her car in shock. Years spill from my eyes and I stare out the window.

"Do you want to talk about it?" she asks as she pulls out of the parking lot.

"Robert and his sister were my best friends. They were my neighbors and they just got wheeled out of a factory dead. Robert was my first kiss and first boyfriend, while Susan was my best friend since I was in a diaper. I'm going to find this bastard that killed them." is the only thing that I say the whole ride.

When we get to the headquarters I go straight to the camera room. I angrily type in the keyboard trying to find anything, to link back to where Peter and his friends are.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
When four gets back I make my way to his desk.

"Can you fill me in on what happened when I left?" I ask and sit next to him.

"Tris. I don't think you should be working this particular case. It might be to much for you to handle just sit out for this one." he gently offers.

"Four, this case links back to everything that has happened to me in the last few months, I'm working it. I'm fine." I say and sit next to him. He inspects my face for a few minutes then opens his computer and starts showing me his notes.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I angrily throw punches at the punching bag, sending a sharp pain into my wrist. Someone quickly grabs my hands and stops me from throwing another punch. I glare up at the person and my eyes meet fours blue ones.

"I thought you could do this case." he says with a sarcastic smirk.

"I can." I harshly reply.

"That explains why you've been pinching this bag for twenty minutes, and made your knuckles bleed." he says with raised eyebrows causing me to blush.

He lifts me off the ground and sets me on the counter near the sink. He takes a rag out of the cabinet and puts water on it, then starts cleaning my bleeding hands.

"Was Robert your boyfriend?" he asks quietly.

"He was my best friend......we decided it was better that way." I say absentmindedly. He looks into my eyes and my heart beat speeds up. His hands gently wrap my hands in bandages and he presses a soft kiss to them.

"All better?" he asks and holds my hands in his. I nod in reply, not trusting my voice and he smiles knowingly. Slowly, he leans closer to me and his lips are inches from mine. He looks into my eyes for a second then plants his lips on mine. And instead of pulling away I pull him closer and kiss back. Spark ignite on my lips and he pulls me closer to him.

When we finally pull away were both breathless. My arms stay wrapped around his neck and he pulls me into a gentle hug.

"Now you know... I care about you, and I sign want to see you hurt. So please... Drop the case. Don't make this any harder on yourself." He quietly begs against my ear.

"I'm sorry, but I don't care what you say or do. Nothing is going to change my mind. I want to work this case, and I'm going to." I reply and pull away from him.

"Tris." He sighs out as I start walking towards the doors.

"What?" I huff out.
"Where are you going?" He asks.

"To do what I'm here to do... To get revenge for my parents, and now for Robert and Susan." I say and the doors slam shut between us.