Engagement

I look at the small box in awe and he opens it. His hands are shaking slightly and nervousness is written all over his face.

"Tris, we've known each other for a little over a year now. And you've changed me so much, for the better. I love you and I never want to lose you. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. Will you marry me?" He asks quietly.

"Yes." I whisper in shock. He gently slides the ring over my finger and I throw myself into his arms. I bury my face in his neck and tears fall onto his shirt.

"I love you so much." I whisper through tears.
"I love you too." he replies with a smile. I press my lips against his and he lifts me into his arms.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"You did not." Uriah says while staring at my ring finger. I blush and look at four, who smugly smiles at Uriah.

"I did." four says and pulls me closer to his side. I smile and he grips my hand.

"Oh my gosh." Chris whispers and her eyes light up like a Christmas tree.

"Can I be the wedding planner? I'll work extra extra hard and I promise I'll make it your dream wedding." she says in a rush. I look at four and he smirks knowingly.

"Told you." he whispers in my ear. I laugh and he nods towards her.

"Yea Chris. You can be the planner. But, me and Tris are going to be the ones that choose everything." he says slowly and an excited squeal escapes her mouth.
"I'll be back in five hours." she says and rushes off. I laugh and Uriah hugs me.

"Congrats." he says and four growls.
"Don't touch her." four says and pulls me back to his side. I roll my eyes and he lifts me into his arms.
"We have packing to do." he says and starts to walk towards my room. A blush forms on my face and he unlocks my door.

"I don't remember agreeing to move in with you." I tease.

"I think that came with the fact that you said yes to marrying me." he states with raised eyebrows.

"So, will you move in with me?" He asks.
"Yes." I say and he pecks my lips.

"Let's start packing then." he says and goes to my closet. I follow and he finds the luggages all the way in the back.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*two hours later*

My eyes scan the line of luggages and boxes, my apartment is filled with them. I guess k should blame Chris because she's the one that made me get so many clothes. Four starts to grab two of them and easily lifts them into his arms.

"I'll bring these to my apartment." he says and I nod.
"Okay." I say and he leaves the room. I finish taping the box in front of me and soon we are carrying box after box across the hall.

Finally, we get the last box to his apartment and he smiles.

"We can unpack tomorrow." he says and nudges me to the bed. I lay down and he lays next to me. His arms loop around my waist and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"I'm tired." he mumbles and pecks my lips.
"Go to bed then." I say with a laugh. My eyes droop shut and he nods.
"Goodnight tris." he quietly whispers.