Chapter 31

I look in the mirror at my dress it's tight fitting until my thigh, then flows to the ground. It has a straight neck line with straps all over my shoulders and a sparkly belt at my waist.

"Tris, it's so pretty. Four is going to love it." Chris says causing me to smile.

"I like it." I agree.
"Does it fit good? Any last minute tailoring?" The tailor asks.

"No, it's great. Thank you." I say with a smile.
"Great, you're all set." she replies with a smile. I nod and go back into the dressing room to change.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We get back to dauntless and I go to the apartment. I change into comfy clothes then go to the computer room.

"Will, do you know where Four is?" I ask and look at the cameras.

"I saw him earlier, he was acting weird." will answers.
"Where was he?" I ask worriedly.

"The chasm. He goes there when he's stressed or needs time to himself." he answers.

"Thanks." I say and leave the room. My mind and heart battle if I should go find him, and my heart wins.

I see him with his head in his hands and sit next to him. He doesn't notice that I'm there so I rest my forehead against his back.

"Are you okay?" I ask softly. He looks up at me and sighs.

"I'm fine." he answers and I pull him into a hug.
"What's wrong?" I ask curiously.
"My dad asked to see me." He answers hesitantly.
"Do you want to?" I ask quietly.

"I don't know. Let's go to the room," he replies and stands up. He helps me up and I follow him to the room. My eyebrows furrow and he ushers me in the room.

"Four if you want to see him you should." I state.
"That's the thing I don't know if I want to or not." he answers frustrated. I hug him and he buries his face in my hair.

"It's okay to want to see him." I whisper.
"Everything he did... and I still want my father. I don't know what to think of myself anymore." he says quietly.

"I know what to think of you, I think you're a brave person, and you're selfless and everyone here loves you. You grew up without a dad, but you still came out pretty damn wonderful." I whisper and peck his lips. He smiles slightly then chuckles. We stand there hugging and I pull away to look into his eyes.

"It's your choice, I'll be standing by you no matter what you chose." i add.
"Thank you tris." he says and presses his lips to mine.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We stand in front of fours dad, an older version of him, and my eyes go back and forth from them in shock. They look just a like.

"Tobias, I'm glad you came. Who is this?" He asks and curiously looks at me.

"This is my fiancé, Tris." Four says hesitantly. His arm wraps around my waist and I hold his hand to comfort him.

"Fiancé." His dad whispers in shock.
"What did you want to see me for?" Four asks emotionlessly.

"I wanted to tell you I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I did to you. And it haunts me, everyday, if I could go back I wouldn't have done the things I did." His father says. Four starts to shake with anger and i squeeze his hand.

"All of the things you've done to me, have been forgotten, not forgiven, I will never forgive you." he says angrily.

"Tris, lets go this was a mistake." four says and starts to lead me out of the cell.

"I'll meet you there in a minute. Go ahead." I say with a reassuring smile.

"Tris-"
"No, go. It's fine." I reassure and he nods. He leaves the cell and I turn towards his father.

"A lot of people love your son here. And I just want you to be aware, that if you hurt him in anyway, a lot of people are going to be after you." I say quietly.

"He's lucky to have you Beatrice." he says with a wicked smile.