Chapter 54

*Three Months Later*

A sharp pain erupts in my side and I force my tired eyes open. Four continues sleeping next to me, small snores escaping his mouth. I sit up and run my huge belly. Another pain bursts in my side and I cry out in pain.

"Four." I whisper and shake him awake.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asks in his half asleep daze. He sits up and his hands go to my stomach.

"I-i think its time." I whisper just as my water breaks. His eyes widen in shock and he jumps out of bed, now in full alert mode. He looks like a reindeer caught in headlights. Any other time I would be laughing, but I can't with the pain shooting into my stomach.

"Okay, you're going to be okay. I'll be right back." he soothes and rushes to our closet. He comes back with the same sweatpants on, but a shirt. He carries my bag in his hand, and has a new outfit for me to change into. He helps me change, then leads me down the stares, all while chanting comforting words. We get to the car and he speeds out of the driveway.

"You're going to be okay." he states with one hand on my stomach. I whimper in pain and he rubs circles in the palm of my hand.

"It's okay." he soothes.
"It's most definitely not okay. I have two babies trying to kick their way out of me!" I growl and grip on to his hand. He worriedly glances at me and pulls into the hospital parking lot.

"Come on." he says and helps me out of the car. He rushes me inside and the nurses bring us to a room right away.
_____________
*A Year Later*

Andrew and Ashley giggle as they stuff their cupcakes into their mouths. Fours arms stay wrapped around my waist and he rests his chin on my shoulder.

"They're growing too fast." I pout.
"I know." he sighs. Chris wipes the cake off of Andrews hands, whole Uriah cleans Ashley up. They need the practice, since they're soon to be parents. Chris has a huge belly, and is expecting a boy in five months.

Shauna ans Zeke have Aaron at the right side of the table. They're feeding him a cupcake. They've been a happy little family for a while now. They finally bought there own house in Pennsylvania, and are moving next month.

Will and Marlene are God knows where. The last time I heard from them they were traveling Europe. I think they moved on to Asia now. I'm happy for them. They're doing what they want to will their lives.

Myra is still at the job. She's made it her life's mission to continue solving cases, for the people who lost family and friends. She's happy, so, so am I.

Then there's me, four, Andrew, and Ashley. We've stayed in our little house for the last year. It's getting a little cramped now that the kids are getting older. Four and I have been talking about what we're going to do.

And we've finally decided, we're going to make the move to Chicago.

I was raised there, and so was four when he was younger. He only stayed in the town for a few weeks before he had to move again. But he swears to this day that it was the best place he ever lived.

Everything fits together. We're going to try to be a normal family. Considering the fact that Marcus got caught, I believe that we will succeed in keeping our family safe.

There's always the chance that we have more enemies. But we'll take it a step at a time. And no matter where we go in this world, our friends are just a phone call away. Scratch that, they aren't our friends.

They're our family, forever.
__________________
I can't believe that I finally finished. I might be writing an epilogue, I'll decide in a few weeks.

For now on I'm sticking to another story that I'm in the process of making.

Thank you to everybody that has read this far. Thanks for the votes and comments, they never go unnoticed. I hope to be seeing everyone again.