Chapter 34

I stand in front of a mirror as Chris laces up the back of my dress. My heart hammers against my ribs and I take a deep breath. My hands shake with nervousness and Chris smiles at me.

"You look beautiful." Myra says with a smile.
"Thank you." I whisper and she hugs me.

"Your parents would be so proud." she whispers in m ear. I feel the tears well in my eyes and she sadly smiles as she pulls away.

"You walk down the isle in five minutes." Chris says and quickly helps me slip my feet into a pair of heels. She pulls the veil over my face and smiles.

"Perfect." she says.
"Thank you. You made this wedding happen." I say and hug her.

"No no no! The dress, the hair, the makeup! If you want to thank me do not mess your hair up!" She scolds and dodges the hug. I laugh and she sighs in relief.

"Okay. Ready?" She asks and I step in front of the double doors.

"Ready." I confirm and she sneaks out the door. I wait a minute until she's seated, then the doors open for me and i slowly walk down the isle.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"You are absolutely beautiful." Four days and presses his lips to mine once again. I smile and he hugs me. I hear our friends cheers from the seats and pull away with a small blush. He grips my hand and leads me back down the isle. My heels scrap against the plush sand, leaving a trail of prints behind. We get inside and the doors close. He immediately pulls me into a kiss.

"I figured out Chris's surprise." He states.
"What is it?" I ask curiously.

"She had almost everybody from dauntless fly down. They're at the reception now. I didn't want you to be shocked when we get there." he states and I smile.

"I'm fine with that. These are the people you've grown up with your whole life." I whisper. He presses his lips to mine once more and Chris enters the room in a frenzy.

"Come on, we need to get you ready." she says and ushers me into the bathroom. I change from the white traditional dress into a white dress, just above the knees, with a bejeweled belt. She pulls my hair out of its elegant bun and let's it fall to my mid waist.

"Okay." she says and marches over to four.
"Change into this tie." she says and pushes a red tie into his hands. He rolls his eyes and takes the pink tie off.

"Pushy much?" He asks and I quickly put his tie on him. I peck his lips and she glares at us.

"Technically the wedding isn't over, so Tris is still mine until the reception is over. Stop messing up my master piece." she growls and fixes my lipstick.

"That's not going to stay on for very long." four mumbles under his breath. I giggle and Chris sighs. She takes it off, knowing that it'll end up smudged.

"Okay, let's go. The car is waiting. Everyone already left." she states and pushes us out the door. We get to the car and she gets in a car in front of us.

"I love you." I whisper.
"I love you too." he says and the car starts moving.

We get to the reception and Chris opens our car door with a squeal. We climb out and she fixes my dress.
"Okay, let's go." she says and drags us inside.

"Your first dance starts when you here the music." she instructs and leaves us at the door.

"Hopefully I don't trip on these heels." I say with a blush. Four chuckles and kisses my cheek.

"You'll be fine." He whispers and I hear the music. He grabs my hand and we enter the huge ballroom.

There's people filling at least thirty tables and a huge dance floor in the middle of the room. We stop in the middle and four wraps an arm around my waist. He lifts me off the floor and nudges my heels off. I laugh and awws erupt in the room. I get set back on my feet and wrap my arms around his neck.