Chapter 35

"Four!" Chris growls the minute we sit back down. Everyone stops clapping, and they go back to dancing. A few people are getting food at the buffets.

"What?" He asks in an annoyed tone.
"Those shoes were two hundred dollars." she growls through clenched teeth.

"She was afraid she would fall." Four replies. Her glare changes its course and her eyes meet mine.

"What? I'm clumsy!" I exclaim and she sighs.
"Be lucky it was cute." she hisses at four causing him to chuckle. He stands up once again and grabs my hand.

"Let's dance," he murmurs.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The reception ends and we say goodbye to all of our friends. Four leads me to the car and I smile. He opens my door for me and I slide in, he jogs around the car, and gets in on the other side.

"Do you want to tell me where we are going?" I ask with a pout.

"Nope. It's a surprise." he replies and shuts the door. The driver takes off and I cuddle against fours chest.
After a two hour drive the car parks and I look out the window to see a small beach house.

"A beach house?" I ask excitedly.
"Yea, I rented it for the week. It's a private beach." four states and I excitedly kiss him.

"cmon." he says and grabs my hand. He gets our luggages then lifts me into his arms. I squeal and he opens the door. He steps over the doorjam then sets me on my feet. i laugh and press my lips against his.
"I love you so much." I whisper.

"I love you just as much." he replies and I take one of the luggages from his hands. He leads me to the room and I set the luggage down. Arms loop around my waist and I feel fours warm lips press against my shoulder.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*One Week Later*
We get back to dauntless and Chris tackles me into a hug. She loudly squeals, causing people to look our way.

"Oh my god! You got a tan!" She exclaims and I laugh.
"Yea." I confirm and hug her back.

"I missed you guys. Everyone did." She says and pulls away.

"So what did you guys do?" She asks.
"Uhm, nothing much. We hung out a the beach a lot. And we went swimming with the sea turtles." I say with a blush. She smirks knowingly and four wraps his arm around my waist.

"Chris, stop." He says and lifts me off the ground.
"We just drive for hours. Were going to sleep." He calls as he carries me down the long hallway. I giggle and he steps over the threshold for our apartment. He puts me on my feet then sets the bags down. His lips meet mine and he slams the door shut. I giggle and he playfully tosses me on the bed. He lays next to me and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Go to bed love." he whispers and I lean up to kiss him. When I pull away he wraps the blankets around us and I let sleep take me.