Dates

"Guys the elevator has been at it's destination for five minutes now." Will says over the intercom with an annoyed time of voice. four sighs and leans his forehead against mine. His lips are slightly red and his hair is sticking in ever direction possible.

"C'mon." he says with a smile. He leads me to his car and opens the door for me. I blush and sit down. After he gently shuts the door, he jogs around the car and sits in the drivers seat. He starts driving and I watch out the window. I feel him grab my hand and I smile to myself.

After a half an hour drive we get to an abandoned ferris wheel. I raise my eyebrows at him and he chuckles.

"You'll like it." he says and gets out of the car. I follow him to the Ferris wheel and he points to a latter.

"Are you thinking about killing me?" I ask and start to climb. He obviously wouldn't h hurt me, and I know that, I trust that.

"No, possibly myself." he says and follows me. we stay in a comforting silence until I hear his ragged breaths. I pause on the ladder and twist my upper body so I can look down at him. His face is slightly red and his eyes are squinted with a pained look.

"Are you okay?" I ask in panic.
"Yea I'm fine." he answers.
"You're afraid of heights?" I ask.
"One of my fears." he says and I continue climbing.

"You do realize you are climbing a Ferris wheel, and it was your idea, right? Not such a good idea." I say. the wring below my foot gives away and four catches me by the waist. he steadies me and a blush forms on my cheeks.

"You alright?" he asks, I nod in reply and continue climbing.

"Right here. There's a platform." he says. I see it and step onto it. I see a picnic basket and look at him. he sits down and I sit next to him.

"I had Zeke bring it up here." He says, reading my mind. I smile slightly and he hugs me.

"Now don't think about work. Relax." he instructs.

After three hours of talking and eating the sun starts to set. I stare at the sky in awe and four smiles.
"I told you, you'd like it." he says.
_________________

I wake up with a jolt. My phone loudly rings. In my ear and I slam my finger against the answer button.

"Hello?" I tiredly ask in to it.
"What happened?" Chris shrieks.
"What?" I ask in confusion.

"On your date? What happened on your date?" she excitedly exclaims.

"We watched the sunset and talked." I say through a yawn.

"Where are you guys? Fours not in his room." she says with excitement in her voice. I pause and look at four, who is sleeping next to me.

"Nothing happened." I say truthfully.
"He's in your bed?" she asks.

"Yes but it's because I've been having nightmares. He helps." I whisper back.

"Sure." she sarcastically says. my phone gets pulled from my hands and I look to see four with an annoyed look on his face.

"Thank for waking us up Chris. Goodbye, call back and I'll let tris beat the shit out of you next time she's mad at you." he says and hangs up. I giggle and he puts my phone on the nightstand. He pulls me so my head is on his shoulder and his arms are around my waist.

"Go to sleep. I'm tired." he mutters. I smile and close my tired eyes. I hear a siren going off and sigh. He groans in annoyance and sits up.

"I'll go wake up Zeke and Uriah you get ready." he says and leaves the apartment. I sigh and throw leggings and a sweater on. I put my combat boots on then brush my hair out. I brush my teeth and run to the computer room. I see Uriah, Chris, Four, Will, Al and Shauna already here.