Work

I sit at my desk typing up a report when the alarm goes off. Four and I rush to the computer room and The first thing I see is Marlene rushing around the room trying to get cameras on.

"What's going on?" I ask and four soothingly grabs my hand.

"Chris and Uriah were already out. They're at the scene. There's a hostage situation at the hospital." She says in a rush.

"What? How many people?" Four asks in panic. He takes a step forward and stares at the screen. My heart starts beating faster and she shakes her head.

"Approximately eight nurses, three doctors, an oral surgeon, and ten patients. The rest got out before the gun men could get ahold of them.

"How many gun men?" I ask.

"Two minus the possibility that they had people on the inside. The worst part is that the hallway of where they got the hostages from, is where they have all of the medications. The doctor, doctor smith, is the only person in that wing with the keys to that door." Marlene says.

"We need to get down there." four says and grabs my hand.

"Be carefully, bring badges, cops are blocking the neighbor hood and evacuating the houses nearby." Marlene calls as I run out the room. I go to my desk I put a gun on my waistband. I quickly throw a knife Into my pocket and grab my purse.

Four tugs my hand and we rush to the hospital.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We get to Chris and Uriah. Chris looks extremely concerned. Whereas Uriah continuously sighs, like he wants some action.

"They won't let us go in. Apparently it's to dangerous for the hostages." he says and rolls his eyes.

"It is to dangerous for them. We don't even know what type of guns they have and how many people are on their side. For all we know it can be a trap." I say and four nods in agreement.

"What do they want though?" Chris questions.

"The medications from the room in the same hallway, at least that's all i can think of. Marlene said the medicine room is in that same hallway." four replies.

"But why? Why do they need medications?" I ask.

"To sell?" Uriah suggests.

"They could've robbed a pharmacy. They must be after something stronger then what the local pharmacies sell." I add. Chris rubs her forehead then looks at me.

"Can I talk to you?" She asks. I nod and she grabs my hand. She pulls me behind an ambulance and closes her eyes.

"Shauna is in there." she whispers quietly causing my eyes to widen.

"What?" I screech.

"Shh. She was going to see her doctor. She thought she was pregnant." Chris whispers yells. i cover my mouth and try to hold back a gasp.

"By who? Did she make it out before the hostages were taken?" I ask in panic.

"Zeke. They had a one nighter when they were drunk. He doesn't know, she only told me, so don't tell four or uri. I searched the people who got out, she isn't one of them." Chris says and worry shines in her eyes. A sigh escapes my mouth and I close my eyes.

"We need to get in there." she adds.

"We can't let her get hurt if she is pregnant." I agree and look behind me to make sure no one hears.

"One of us has to go through a door and the other has to get to a window. Here's the plan. it's the second floor and we know the wing. You go inside I'll go on the ledge and look through the windows. We get Marlene to hack the cameras and find the room they're in. I crash through the window and you go through the door. It'll be a surprise attack." I say.

"Four and Uriah will never let us go." she says.

"I know... That's why we have to tell Uriah and get him to hold Four back. That's Uriah's brothers baby, if she is pregnant. You can convince him." I say and nervously bite my lip.

"You're right. I'll talk to him. Be ready." she says and drags me back to Uriah and four. I grab fours hand and she drags Uriah away.

"What did she need?" he asks curiously.

"She wanted to ask me questions about you and me." I lie. He raises his eyebrows and a chuckle escapes his mouth. I peck his lips and pull away when I see Uriah out the corner of my eye. He nods at me and I pull away from four.

"I'm sorry." I whisper and me and Chris take off running. I grab my phone and call her. I put it on speaker and start to climb the side of the building at the same time she enters the front doors. She answers and I hear the door shut.

Chaos erupts from below me and I hear fours desperate yelling for me to stop. i get to the second floor and stop on the side of a window.

"Tell me when you're on the second floor." I whisper into the phone. she answers with an okay and I slowly peak through the window. I see an empty room and hit my earpiece.

"Chris filled me in. West wing, second floor, room two oh eight." Marlene says almost immediately.

"Copy that." Chris whispers through the link and I start making my way there.