Surprised?

I wake up with warm arms wrapped around me. A sigh escapes my mouth and I open my eyes to see four staring at me. I blush and hide my face in his neck.
"I love you so much." he says and wraps the quilts around us.

"I love you too." I say and wrap my arms around his neck. He presses his lips to my bare collarbone and I blush. I grab his discarded shirt from our feet and quickly slide it over my head. I lay back down with my head in his chest and he gently runs his fingers through my hair.

"We should get back." he says with a sigh. i nod and sit up. He quickly gets dressed and we grab the basket.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We get back to dauntless and I go to take a well needed shower. When I get out we go and get breakfast. I sit in between four and Chris.

"How was your night?" She asks with raised eyebrows.
"Good." I say with a blush, i avert my eyes from hers and grab an apple from the center of the table.
"Hey four, how was your night?" Uriah asks with a smirk.

"Good." four says with a shrug. He squeezes my hand and I smile slightly. Uriah and Chris turn towards each other with the same pout and I look up at four.
We finish eating and he picks me up. I squeal and he chuckles.

"Guys I'm going to have to steal tris." he says then walks out the door.

"They so know." I say and he nods.
"So I might have lied about something." he says as he opens my apartment door.

"About what?" I ask with raised eyebrows. He sets me on my feet then presses his lips to mine.

"That was not a 'good' night, that was the best night in my entire life." he whispers and I feel my face go red. I pull his lips back to mine and he chuckles as our lips move in sync.

"For you and me both." I whisper when we breathlessly pull away. He smirks and I lay my head on his shoulder.

An alarm blares through the building and I sigh.
"Everyone's up by now. Let's go." four says and lifts me into his arms. I wrap my legs around his waist and let him carry me to Will and Marlene's office. Four sets me down in front of him and wraps his arms around my waist. He pulls my back against his chest and I avert my attention to the monitors.

"What's happening?" Four asks.
"There's been a robbery at a local bank. They took hundreds of thousands of dollars." marlene replies.

"You guys don't have to be here. Uriah, Zeke, and Chris made me promise to not give you guys cases for, at least, another week or two." Will says. I look up at Four and he shrugs.

"Do you want to work this case?" he asks me quietly.
"It doesn't matter." I say and he lifts me over his shoulder.

"We'll take the next case." four says and carries my from the room.  Wills laughter fades as four carries me to his apartment. We lay on his bed and he turns a movie on.

"I just want to nap. With you besides me." he says and pulls me against his chest. I laugh and close my eyes.

"I love you." I say and press my lips to his. He deepens the kiss then pulls away.
"Nap time." he murmurs with a chuckle. I sigh and close my eyes again. Soon falling into a dreamless sleep.