Chapter 41

Will and Marlene violently type away on their computers. Chris is currently watching some footage and four is hunched over some files. Uriah and Shauna are working on their computers, trying to figure out who had logged into the security footage in the past week.

"Guys everyone needs to take a break. No one has had lunch or dinner and it's getting late." I say with a sigh.

"Tris, were fine." Chris states.
"Shauna you have a baby. Go back to your apartment." I state and tug the laptop out of her hands. I close it and put it in her bag.

"Uriah, you and Chris should spend some time together. Go." I say and push them out of the room.

"Will, Marlene you guys should go on a date or spend quality time together too." I add and switch the monitors off.

"Four, Im starting to think you're permanently going to get those worry marks on your forehead." I state and kiss between his eyebrows.

"You can go back to the apartment if you want. You should eat anyways. But I'm staying here until I find evidence that Eric and Marcus are working together." he replies.

"Well, I'm not leaving your side." I reply and he sighs. He leans against the back of his chair and his eyes meet mine.

"Four, please." I whisper and gently rub his shoulders. A sigh escapes his mouth and he relaxes slightly.

"Cmon." I whisper and tug him out of the room.
"Let's stop and get some food. I'm to hungry to wait for food to be cooked." he says and I nod.

We stop at the cafeteria and grab takeout boxes. Once we get our own food we go back to our apartment. When we enter I frown.

"What's wrong?" Four asks with concern.
"Something's not right." I say and look around.
"What are you talking about?" He asks and protectively stands next to me.

"I don't know, when we walked in it didn't look right." I say and frown as my eyes search the tall ceilings. My eyes settle on a small black camera and I stiffen.

"Someone's watching us." I state. Fours twists his head to look at what I'm looking at and he curses under his breath.

"Cmon. Im dropping you off at Chris's and getting Zeke to help me sweep everything." He says and rushes me out of the room.

"Please be careful." I whisper when we get closer to Chris's.

"I will." he says and grips my hand reassuringly. He knocks on Chris's door and she takes a few minutes.

"Chris can Tris stay with you for a few hours? She'll explain, I need to go get Zeke." Four says and she nods.

"Yea that's fine." she answers.
"Thank you, keep her safe for me... And you, don't do anything stupid." he says to me. I smile and peck his lips.

"I'll try." i tease and he leaves. Chris pulls me in the room with concern written all over her face.

"Explain?" She asks and I start to spill everything.