Trouble

"Chris what is it?" i ask curiously. She takes a deep breath then looks up at me.

"Before the medics got to the room. Shauna said something else." she whispers.

"What'd she say?" I ask with raised eyebrows.

"She told me that, 'they're still after tris' and then she blacked out." Chris replies quietly.

"What do you mean?" I ask in confusion.

"Tris, we know Peter, Drew, and molly are dead.... but we don't know if they were working with other people." she says softly making me think about it.

'Someone is still after me. Peter and his friends might have died but what if they were working for someone.' I ask myself in my head.

"Tris?" Chris asks me, snapping me out of my daze.

"Don't tell four." I say immediately.

"Tris you have to tell him!" she exclaims.

"No I don't. Please don't tell him either. I don't want to pull him into this, I didn't want to last time." I say desperately. She sighs and stays quiet for a few minutes.

"Fine but if anything happens it's not on me." she says sternly.

"It won't be, i promise." I say and pull her into a short hug.

"Okay you're hugging. You're Definitely grateful." she jokes. I roll my eyes and stand up.

"I'm going to go help four collect evidence. I just came to make sure Shauna was okay. If anything new happens come tell me." I say.

"I will, don't worry." she replies and I leave the ambulance.

I sigh and start my short walk to the garage. I take my phone out of my pocket to check the time then go through the garage doors. I hear four in the other side so I cross through some cars.

"What've you found?" I ask him curiously when he comes into view.

"Not much, just a few traces of gun powder. I think I found a shoe print." he says and bends down to look at something. my feet stop next to him and I look down at the heel print.

"I'll get this copied down if you want." i say.

"Yea, you do that, and I'll see if I find anything else." he agrees and starts to stand up. I quickly peck his lips then get to work.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Three hours later

We get back to fours apartment and he sighs. He tugs me into a tight hug and I snuggle against his chest.

"Move in with me." he whispers and I freeze.

"Really." he adds and pulls away so he can look me in the eyes. I blush and nod.

"Of course I will." I whisper with a huge grin. He smashes his lips against mine and I jump in surprise. eventually I start to kiss back and he pulls me closer to himself by the belt buckles in my jeans.

"Let's go pack your things." he says in a rush.

"Four, you were tired five minutes ago. Lets sleep it's like ten at night." I say and stop him. He sighs but nods and picks me up. I giggle and he drops me on the bed.

"Goodnight." he says when we get settled.

"Night." I reply and shut my eyes.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Chris, I need to talk to you." I say and grab her wrist. She sighs and stands up from her desk.

"Tris, I'm kind of busy." she whines as I pull her into the hallway.

"I need your help." I whisper so Will and Marlene don't hear over the cameras.

"With what?" she asks picking up my tenseness.

"Four asked me to move in with him last night." I whisper.

"What?!" she screeches loudly.

"Shut up. I need your help. I can't move in with him." I whisper to her in a shushed voice.

"Why not? You love him right?" she asks with raised eyebrows.

"Chris. I'm one hundred percent in love with him. But I can't hurt him. And I will end up hurting him if what Shauna said yesterday was true. You know I can't hurt him more then I already have." I say with tears in my eyes.

"Tris what are you planning?" she asks me curiously.

"Something that isn't totally complete. So I need you to help me break it off with him." I say and a tear falls down my flushed cheeks.