Rescue mission

My hands shake as I get closer to the window. I pause and put my phone to my mouth.

"I'm almost there. Where are you?" I whisper.

"Outside the door. tell me when you're there. They have Shauna tied up." she whispers back.
When I get to the window I tell her and peak through the window.

"Mk47's." I whisper to her.

"There's only two guys. You take the one on the right I take the one on the left. my left not your left. I'll shoot the window out for you." she says and I take a step back.

"One, two, three." I whisper and the window shatters. I quickly shoot out one of the guys and he drops the gun to the floor. I swipe it away from his body and Chris takes the next guy out.

"No, Chris, tris. It's a distraction. She's getting away." Shauna whispers weakly. I look at Chris with wide eyes and hit my head phone on.

"Four get the perimeter blocked now! Me and Chris got to the hostages, one of them is Shauna, she said that she's getting away. I think there's another gunman." I say quickly as I untie her hands.

"Are you guys okay? Where are you?" he asks in panic.

"Don't worry about us were fine. Get the garage surrounded." I growl and look up at the hostages who are either tied up or knocked out on the ground.

"Go help four. I had Uriah send up some medics. I'll stay." Chris says and starts to untie a lady.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Tris go!" she screams sending me running down the hallways.

"Four Im on the way out of the building." I say just as I burst through the doors. the cops surrounding me lower there guns and I pass them.

"Where's four?" I ask them.

"Garage." one answers quickly. I take off sprinting towards the parking garage and when I enter a gun gets pointed at me.

"Tris?" four asks and lowers the gun.

"Are you okay? What happened in there? Never do that to me again or I swear-"

"I'm fine. We shot the gunmen, Chris is taking care of the hostages they're all knocked out. Shauna was barely awake and said that someone was getting away that it was a distraction." I say quickly.

"Yea I know. Marlene said you had you're headphone off. It was a lady she got away." he says.

"What? when?" I ask in panic.

"A few minutes ago. She was on a motorcycle. We don't know where she went. it's like she disappeared into midair. Marlene's trying to find out which way she went." he answers with a sigh.

"Shit, I have to go help Chris." I curse and turn around. His hand clasps around my wrist and he pulls me into a hug.

"You're okay?" he asks again.

"I'm fine." I answer and peck his lips. I quickly leave and see people getting taken out on stretchers.

"They don't know what they were given." Uriah tells me.

"This is a mess." I say with a sigh.

"There was no damage done to the building. They sent in the squat team to search the building and eliminate any other threats. So far nothing," he says and drops his voice, "Shauna is not responding, she's unresponsive but nothing is wrong with the baby, her vitals are good, it's a waiting game as of now. The medics don't know what they have the hostages, so they're just waiting for something. Also they set up ambulances for the hostages, until the hospital is cleared as safe. Shaunas over there." he says and points towards an ambulance.

Chris's brown hair catches my eye and I go towards them.

"Uriah filled me in." I say and sit next to them.

"Yea. Zekes on the way here. He doesn't know she's here, does four?" She asks and i see tears brimming in the corner of her eyes.

"No. He trying to take care of the garage, lookinh for any evidence that was left behind." i answer with a sigh.

"I have to tell you something important." she says quietly.

"What?" I ask and she looks away from my eyes.