One Year Later

"Guess what today is." four whispers and loops his arms around my waist. I smile and turn my head to look up at him.

"Our one year anniversary." I whisper and turn around to totally face him. He smiles and I stand on my toes to peck his lips.

"I might have something planned." he says with a smirk.

"Oh really? Do you want to let me in on your plans?" I question with raised eyebrows.

"I don't think so." he teasingly murmurs in my ear. I pout and he presses his lips to mine.

"Don't worry. You'll love it. Chris is going to get you ready in a little while." he informs me.

"You're handing me over to Chris?" I ask in shock. He chuckles and presses his lips to mine for the fifth time. His eyes hold an emotion that I've never seen before, it kind of makes me nervous.

"I'm sorry. But this is a big occasion and she helped plan it. I made a deal with her." he says causing me to raise my eyebrows.

"What was the deal?" I ask suspiciously.
"She figured out what my plans were, so I told her not to tell you. She forced herself into my plans, I really had no choice." He replies with an annoyed look on his face. I giggle and wrap my arms around his waist.

"I don't like surprises." I tease.
"Well you'll like this one." he says in the same voice. I smile and peck his lips. "At least I hope so."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*5 Hours Later*
Chris finally finishes getting me ready. i stare in the mirror, in awe. After all the poking and probing she did to my face, the makeup is flawless. She didn't go to dark, she put just enough makeup to make it look natural.

"You look perfect. Four is going to love you." she says from behind me. I run my fingers over the knee length, dark blue, dress and smile.

"Can you just tell me what he's planning?" I ask quietly as she begins to curl my hair.

"Nope." she says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and she sprays something on my head.

"Okay, all finished." she says and admire my long blonde locks that are now curled at the ends.

"Thank you." I say with a smile.
"No problem. Go have fun." she says and hands me my purse. i leave my room and see four standing against the opposite door. He's wearing a black suit with dressy shoes and a red tie, I stare a him in shock and he smirks.

"You look beautiful." he says and pulls me into a hug.
"Thank you. I don't even know what to say about you." I stutter causing him to chuckle. I smile and he lifts me up.

"Let's go. We have reservations." he says and I laugh. I quickly put my feet on the floor and walk for myself, he links my hand in his.

••••••••••••••••••••
When we get to the restaurant I look at him with a smile. The whole from of the building is made of glass, and inside I can see the modern tables and chairs. Everybody around us is wearing dressy clothes and suits.

"This looks expensive." I hesitantly state.
"It doesn't matter." he says and gets out. He opens my door and helps me out of the passenger seat. A smile makes its way onto my face and he leads me inside.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*An Hour Later*

We finish eating and four pays the bill, even bough I tried to pay half. We get back in the car and I peck his lips.

"Thank you, that was amazing." I whisper.
"I don't need a thank you. You deserve so much more then this." he says and presses his lips to mine.

"Our date isn't over," he adds and starts to drive. i sigh and watch as the city flies by us. After a few minutes, he parks the car. My eyebrows raise with uncertainty and I stare at the woods he parked in front of.

"Come on." he says and helps me get out of the car.
"Where are we?" I ask curiously.
"It's a surprise." he states and grabs a bag out of the truck. I roll my eyes and he grabs my hand, leading me through the small wooded area.

"Can you at least give me a hint?" I ask with a pout.
"No I cannot." he answers with a smirk.
After a few minutes of my complaining, he stops and puts his hands over my eyes.

"Really?" I ask, annoyed.
"Really." he confirms with an amused chuckle.
"I'm going to fall." I state as i stumble over what felt like a tree root.
"Fine." he says and in seconds Im lifted off the ground. I squeal and he chuckles.

"Close your eyes, no peeking." he says and continues to walk. I bury my face in his neck and smile.

"I love you." I whisper.
"I love you too." he replies and I get placed on my feet.
"Okay, open your eyes." he states and I do as told.

When I do, he's kneeling in front of me, with a nervous smile on his face, and a small ring box in his hands.