Chapter 36

*1 Month Later*

"Chris, i need you for a second." i quietly whisper. She gets up from behind her desk and I nervously pick at my nail polish.

"Whats wrong?" She asks worriedly.
"I don't know what to do. Four is researching something, and told me to stay in the apartment because i've been sick all morning." i state and she frowns in confusion.

"Stay in the room if you're sick, its not that hard." She states and i shake my head.

"You don't understand." I say and she frowns in confusion.

"Four went to research his dad. And I made an appointment with one of the doctors here... She told me I was pregnant." I whisper and her eyes widen into the size of saucers.

"What?!" She shrieks loudly, Zeke peeks out of the office with furrowed eyebrows and i glare at her.

"Are you guys okay?" He asks.
"Yea, we're fine." I say and stare at him until he goes back in to the office. I glare at her and grab her arm. I drag her to the apartment and go to the bathroom.

"I took eight tests. They all say positive." I grunt out of frustration.

"Shouldn't you be happy? When are you going to tell Four?" She excitedly asks.

"Its not that in not happy, I'm nervous, what if he doesn't want kids? What if its to soon,we've been married for a month." i exclaim and she smiles sadly.

"He's going to be happy. I know that for a fact...But are you happy?" She questions.

"I don't know... I mean, how are we going to raise a child here? When an alarm goes off every time we're needed somewhere. Chris there's weapons everywhere. Kids are suppose to have tree houses, not chasms." i exclaim and she shrugs.

"Shauna and Zeke are doing perfectly fine. And that baby is wild, you haven't seen him yet, he takes after Zeke." She says and i shake my head.

"That's because Shauna has been staying home. And don't be mean, i bet he's adorable." i reply.

"Why don't you go talk to her, she gives good advice." She says and my stomach starts churning. I rush back into the bathroom and make it to the toilet just in time.

"Does she have any secrets to morning sickness?" i groan and brush my teeth.

"I don't know, want me to call her and see if she can come over?" She questions and i nod.

After she makes the call, she tells me to drink ginger ale. When there's a knock on the door, i open it and Shauna walks in with a bundle in her arms.

"He's so cute!" i coo and snatch him from her arms. She laughs and i shut the door. The toddler tugs on my hair and i smile.

"Aaron, that his name." She states and i smile at him, he has her matching black hair and Zeke's brown eyes.

"Hi, Aaron." i coo and Shauna sits down next to me on the couch.

"So you....might be pregnant?" she asks hesitantly.
"I am pregnant. I took eight tests here and went to the doctor." i say.

"Congrats." she cheers and i smile.
"How did you tell Zeke?" i ask and she frowns.
"Four doesn't know?" She asks in shock.

"No and i need help telling him. I don't know if he's doing to be happy or sad." i admit and she shakes her head.

"He's going to be ecstatic. Maybe a little mad that he's not the first to know, but definitely ecstatic." she says and we begin planning.