Mondstadt [-] Voicelines

Short drabble with voice lines on Adult Gender Neutral you (Y/N) with the Mondstadt characters !

Characters: Jean, Lisa, Kaeya, Amber, Albedo, Klee, Diluc, Venti, Razor, Bennett
———————————

🌸Jean: "Hmm... I rarely see them around. Then again, I don't get much free time to acknowledge their presence. Ah, that is my fault for it though. Y/N is a wild card to say the least. If you want more information on them, best you find somebody with a similar wildness. Or perhaps someone else who's more familiar with the quiet types."

📚Lisa: "Oh that cutie? Yes, they've checked out a couple of books from time to time. In fact they're one of my favorite borrowers. Always bringing back their books on time, and politely asking for extensions. But if you want a non-work related opinion, something tells me they know a lot more than what meets the eye."

❄️Kaeya: "Them again? Yes they truly are elusive. The talks we have on occasion always feel... how shall I put this... off? Almost like they know everything about me and it makes them have a hard time keeping a conversation going. Hey, what do you mean that was too specific? Is it not better to be upfront rather than keeping it vague?"

🏹Amber: "An amazing person! Huh? They don't enjoy talking to Kaeya all that much? Well that's understandable. But in my case, we actually get along very well! They travel a lot, and sometimes when they're back around I get to see all the little trinkets they bring back. However, they keep to themselves most of the time so it's hard to catch them."

🔬Albedo: "I don't know. From what I know, they're pretty mysterious. But I've been lucky enough to talk with them a couple of times on Dragonspine. I was impressed to see them all by themselves at the summit, and offered to give them warmth at my camp. They were intrigued by my drawings and experiments and ended up helping me collect some samples. It was... much appreciated."

💣Klee: "Y/N is the best! They always play with me whenever they get the chance. Oooh and don't tell Master Jean, but they offered to take me to Liyue where we can go fish blasting in enormous lakes! The fish are supposed to be huge. When I get older, I want to travel around with them and see what they get to see all the time!"

🦅Diluc: "You want to know about them? I'm surprised you even know who they are. What's strange is most people have to initiate conversations with them, but in most cases, they come to me first. They always talk about me being the- ahem. My nighttime job. Which you know about already. Besides you and someone else who shall not be named, Y/N is someone who figured me out almost immediately."

🍷Venti: "Ah- uh oh, That name... are they around? Did you see them?! Listen here traveler, I'm not sure how they figured me out, butttttt... theysortaknowimbarbatos. Hey hey, I'm not afraid of them, I just... how? Actually you know, maybe it was a lucky guess? My appearance and the statue aren't far off. But still! Their knowledge is a little horrifying.."

⚡️Razor: "Y/N is... strong. Very strong. Also, they like lupical. Always talking to Lupus Boreas about the forest. And many other things... I don't understand."

🔥Bennett: "Oh they're so awesome! Everytime I accidentally run into them, they give me small adventure items! Sometimes it's loose mora, broken parts off  hilichurl masks, mitachurl horns, oh! And once I even got a branch from an abyss mage. What did I do with it? Ah ha... well I had to put it in my room of course. It was from a pyro mage, and obviously I'll never be able to get one of those."

-
-
-

Written out of sheer boredom 🤪✋🏾