Fatui Harbingers [-] Full time Nannies

This is a oneshot that relates back to my Kaeya x F! Reader called Superconduct. So if you've read it, you'll get it.

Don't worry tho, you didn't have to read it. Basically, the reader was sort of thrown into the arms of the Tsaritsa as a baby and was raised until some unfortunate events took place.

So now I present to you...

All the Fatui harbingers watching over GN Reader as a 13 yr old!

(This isn't canon to my story, so if you read it, pretend all that mayhem never happened! That's also why Childe is present here)

***

He was supposed to be Pierro, the number 1 of the Fatui Harbingers. Ruthless, cunning, and powerful.

Never in the job description did he ever think he'd find 'caretaker' in the list.

He was grateful that you were 13 now though. Because in your earlier stages of life, you had been a hassle. So much that not even the Tsaritsa could deal with all your energy. That's why most of the time, the harbingers raised you.

It was lunch time, and you had been moping around headquarters claiming that you were starving. Even though there was a fridge full of snacks downstairs at your disposal. Pierro had tried reminding you of the fact numerous times before you ran off elsewhere.

Pierro didn't have any energy in him to argue or fight back, so he let you go off.

You had taken off to go find somebody that could possibly make you a real meal, so you didn't have to drown yourself in snacks. While wandering the halls you could hear the sounds of an argument breaking out.

"Dottore! Keep your filthy hands off of my precious puppets!"

"Sandrone dear, why can't I dissect just one? You have so damn many anyway."

Then there was a crash behind the door. "Lay as much as a fingernail on my babies and I will dissect you, doctor."

You decided to be nosy and peek inside. Once you opened the door and stepped in you had to immediately duck and roll out of the way of a flying chair. "What are you two doing?!"

Sandrone had one of her puppets picking up objects and flinging them at Dottore, while he took shelter behind a turned over table. "She's tryna kill me!"

"That I am," Sandrone grumbled, "stop moving, you're causing me to make a mess."

You slowly backed up for the door and before another piece of furniture could be thrown, you hurried for the door and shut it. Leaving the pained cry of Dottore to die out behind the door.

"Anyway..." you said to yourself and continued walking. You didn't get far as you realized you really were hungry and might as well resort to snacks.

Finding your way to the dining hall, you found there were actually a lot of lower ranking faui lounging around. You never realized how many of them stayed around the headquarters when nothing was going on.

Inside the fridge, you scanned for food. When your eyes landed on something in particular. Inside a neatly packaged container, there was the most delicious looking cupcake you've ever seen. With perfect blue frosting and glittering sprinkles lightly coating the top.

This was what you needed.

You took the dessert in your hands and took off the plastic top. It was almost too good to eat. Almost.

You immediately began having a feast with the confection. The fatui making good sweets? Now you are going to be hooked for the rest of existence!

That was until you heard footsteps coming from the opened door frame. You figured it was somebody also trying to keep their hunger at bay. The familiar head of orange hair confirmed your guesses.