Thoma (OC) & Klee [-] I promise!

This is another one that stems off from my story Superconduct. Either you get it, or ya don't!

If you don't get it do not fret... Thoma is just an oc. He's 10 (He's gonna be like 13 just for this particular oneshot) Not the adult one...

Little bg info, his 'sister' is... well, Y/N. And she's (GN for this oneshot) with Kaeya. (It's a strange little family.)

Thank you for writing this comment. BigGenshinSimp & sunnywithasideup

 BigGenshinSimp & sunnywithasideup

just besties being besties

------------------------

Kaeya and Y/N were extremely stubborn. Well, it was more Y/N than Kaeya, but the both of them combined was just a mess. It was funny because due to their personalities, Thoma learned to use a bow and a sword. When he got his hydro vision, then the debate started with which weapon he was going to train with. So he just went with both.

Thoma and Kaeya had just gotten back from a small expedition out near Liyue. Working with a vision took some time to get used to and especially with hydro. He didn't know how to properly teach with an element that wasn't his but he tried.

As soon as they got through the door, Y/N was at the door in a second with an arrow to Kaeya's neck. Thoma barely saw it happen but that's definitely just the terrifying perks of being the former Harbinger.

"Kaeya I will put this arrow through your skull." Y/N turned around as Kaeya approached them.

"Oh dear." He put his hands up in defense. "What did I do?"

"Where have you guys been? First of all, Amber was knocking looking for you saying you didn't come in. And you took Thoma out on some crazed–"

Kaeya pushed their hand away from him. "Do you love us so much that you got all worried about our whereabouts?"

They groaned, "yes that's the entire problem."

Thoma assisted in separating the two of them. "We were just training. I thought he told you that?"

"I did not." Kaeya admitted. "Didn't think we'd be there for so long."

Y/N rolled their eyes. "Anyway. You need to get your ass to work, it sounded important."

"Can I get a kiss?" Kaeya smiled innocently.

"When you get back."

But instead he stole one quickly anyway. "Have fun you two." When Kaeya went to open the door again there was someone else standing there. He had to look down to see who it was. "Klee? Are you here looking for me too?"

Klee shook her head, her big tails swinging with her. "Nope! I'm actually in a bit of a hurry. I got into a little bit of trouble with my bombs so I'm on the run!"