Spider Society (Pyro edition) p3

Part 3 of this lil series.

Featuring the *current* pyro characters.

———————

"Bennett stop running, you're going to trip and fall

"Bennett stop running, you're going to trip and fall. Xinyan and Hu Tao please watch the volume. We already had six noise complaints this month. Amber and Yoimiya please be mindful of the explosives indoors– Klee get off the ceiling please."

Pyro was in complete chaos.

Diluc was sitting with his head in his hands as he took a deep breath. Ever since they were put on ban from going on missions, they've been cooped up inside headquarters. He's been trying to keep everyone from going absolutely crazy but he might've been the only one losing his mind.

Thoma was standing behind him, trying to keep his spirits lifted. "Diluc it's okay. Luckily, we can't do much damage from here. I hope so at least..." He mumbled that last part.

"Thoma watch this!"

"Klee–!"

Thoma's senses went off after he was already shooting a web to cushion her fall from the ceiling. She landed safely and couldn't stop giggling.

The large automatic door opened and in came Dehya with a hand on her hip. She had been out for a few days and she actually wasn't here when pyro got the hammer brought down on her. Diluc knew she was going to be returning, but it appears she came way earlier than she intended on doing so.

"I assume you heard the news?" Diluc asked, seeing the somewhat annoyed look on her face.

"How did we get put on probation?"

Thome gave her a 'sorry' smile and started telling what happened. "Well actually, that was also because–" The ground shook and a large explosion cut him off. Thoma's head spun around to see that Klee had taken off with the 'spiderworks' that Amber and Yoimiya were designing.

"Catch me if you can!"

Thoma sighed and joined the unfortunate chase.

Leaving Diluc to do the storytelling. "Hobie and Klee took a trip to Miguel's personal quarters and... blew it up."

Dehya's eyes widened. "Blew it up?"

"Yes. As in, every other day they are being forced to clean up the damages and both of them are supposed to be participating in community service around the society."

"How... actually wait. Hobie doesn't even care about the rules, how is Miguel gonna make him do anything?"

"He can't. However, I have a feeling he feels bad for putting the whole sector on temporary banishment, so he actually is listening for once."

"Interesting..."

When Diluc looked back up, there were webs covering the walls, the ground, and the monitors they needed to actually be able to see out of. Klee however, had been caught with the assistance of Thoma. While she looked incredibly excited, he was gasping for breath.