Sumeru [-] Voicelines

Yeah you get it now. This is gonna be shorter since I actually don't know some of the characters in Sumeru yet, I'm not caught up on the quests 💀 I'm also hella bored at work rn.

Characters: Collei, Tighnari, Cyno, Alhaitham, Dehya, Candace, Nahida, Nilou
——————————————————

🌿Collei: Oh them? I told them about my sickness because they also mentioned Amber during our meeting! It's always so fun to run into them on my patrol routes because if I don't, I might not see them for days on end!

🍄Tighnari: Ah, quite the troublemaker. I'm not sure why, but they decided it would be funny to taste test one of the mushrooms knowing it most likely not safe.  The effect? Well, let's just say their state of mind was altered for a few hours.

⚡️Cyno: Why do you associate with them? I need to keep them at arms length. Why? Because they are so unbearably sly and clever it becomes a nuisance whenever I'm near. Why is that a bad thing? Necessarily no it is not, but I can't keep up sometimes, and I refuse to have them embarrass me.

📝Alhaitham: Always has something smart to say about the Akademiya. Even before I sort of turned on them and was active in my studies, there was usually never a nice thing to leave their mouth. Now that I think about it, they probably figured something was up long before any of us did. Perhaps that is why. Plus, they've been refusing their terminal for quite sometime. I need to know how they do it.

🔥Dehya: Oh hell yeah! Whenever they aren't in the city or forests, you can almost always find them in the desert. While I'm working, they like to tag along for free. Even do some of the fighting with me even when it's not necessary. And, they have a sharp tongue, which I can relate to. So therefore, we get along amazingly.

🛡️Kandake (Candace): As much as I'd like to say I don't appreciate their... somewhat violent methods, I must say they have a good heart. Whatever they set their mind to, it'll get done no question. Plus I always know when they're around because the atmosphere starts to feel different. It's always a pleasure to welcome them.

🌸Nahida: Hm... oh I remember now. I believe my identity has slipped a couple times. But that is only because they indulged me in conversation while I was possessing a shopkeeper. But they were asking such intellectual questions I had to give them back my full knowledge.

🌊Nilou: Oh I adore them! They always come to my performances even if they aren't front row. I can usually always spot them in the crowd. However, whenever I go to thank them for supporting me, I can't ever seem to find them! The next day I'll catch them and thank them, but then they'll insist they were never there! So strange...