Genshin + Pokemon

I'm having a feeling for Pokémon rn. So this is pokemon I think my team(s) will have. (You can request your own team as well if you want)

————————————-

RAZOR: I think He'd have a Lucario. Or maybe even Lycanroc. Just bc... their both dogs/wolves. That's my only reasoning

QIQI: She'd have a cubchoo because it's just a small little bear and I think she'd appreciate that. Plus it'll be like 12 feet taller than her when it evolves and I think that suits her for some reason LMAO. Or maybe a Fletchling bc she likes finches.

BENNETT: Idk why but when I heard his name the first thing I thought of was Aipom. I genuinely don't know why it's the first one that came to mind. But I also can see him training a fairy type for some reason. Which is strange but maybe a Mr. Mime

AETHER: Eevee! It's rlly simple and it can change into anything. (Kinda like him with elements) But since he knows he can't switch once he gives it a certain stone, he keeps it like that. Or even a Pikachu. Maybe become Ash and never make it evolve. Idk? Ash of Genshin

Team 2

LISA: She'd have Gothitelle or Gardevoir. They both can be very elegant but are also strong as hell. And I have no doubt in my mind they'd join her for afternoon tea.

CHILDE: This one is kinda eh. A dragon? Hydreigon? 3 heads like he has 3 forms. But another one is Charizard. It's BASIC but I can see him using it as transportation. Plus Charizards can be kinda... sassy? Is that the word? I think it'd be funny to see a dragon give him attitude.

XINYAN: So I was thinking about musical pokemon and I thought about Maractus. Because I've seen it use maracas and that was my only reasoning. The other one I thought of that isn't exactly musical but might like her is Teppig.

XIAO: Axew. I really have no explanation. He seems like someone to want a small one that he can hold in his arms. Despite his exterior and wtv. I think he'd accidentally get stuck with a Ditto that likes to transform into him for no reason at all.