(26) It's Over

Suuna ran back to her apartment when she saw Renge there, waiting for her.

"Suuna-chan! I modified your electrocuter into some boxing gloves. Don't touch the metal parts of the glove or you'll get electricuted." She brought out two black boxing gloves with metal at the fist part. Attached to the gloves were wires that lead to a small portable box that charges the electricity and manages the level.

"Thank you so much Renge!" She bowed.

"Hurry! Those idiots are in huge trouble. They still have my phone!" Renge panicked.

"I need to change out of my dress. You've done great! Thanks!"

Renge left Suuna with the gloves.

Suuna changed into a black shirt with a red scarf, a black maxi skirt with open slits on the side along with black sockings under, and brown combat boots. She put a white utility belt around her hip where she attached the electrical boxing gloves and the small box.

"I'm going to need this also" She grabbed a bow and 10 arrows.

Suuna took a deep breath before running out the door to save her "friends."

Meanwhile,

"Boss...Are you okay?" Hikaru asked.

The hosts were handcuffed next to each other to a pillar of an abandoned mall garage. They were on the floor.

"Y-Yeah. I guess" Tamaki replied.

Haruhi was on sleeping drugs, she was chained to a wall.

Mori and Honey were ashamed for being taken down so quickly.

A man walked in.

"I've finally captured the sons of the rich men who own the biggest companies in Japan." He smirked.

"Who are you?!" Tamaki asked.

"Nevil Grierville is my name" The man replied.

"Eh...."

*Flashback*

"SOME DUMB FUCK NAMED "Nevil Grierville" WILL CAPTURE YOU GUYS. YALL NEED TO ESCAPE!" Suuna yelled.

*Flackback over*

"My plan is to kidnap you all. Then, your family will do anything to get you back. That includes, giving me money and working under me" Nevil said.

"No way. I won't let you do that!" Tamaki replied.

"Aw, but no one knows that you're missing yet" Nevil pouted jokingly.

Everyone remembered Suuna being locked in the cage, they all frowned.