Chapter One

First chapter! This one's short, but trust me it'll get longer! -A <3

Chapter One

When I was 16, I used to think falling in love would be the best thing to ever happen to me. Spoiler alert– it wasn't.

But it wasn't all bad, you know. If anything, I did experience what it was like. I received flowers, this guy opened the door for me– I know it isn't really a big deal, but hello? I was sixteen for god's sake. It was a fairytale.

But then college happened. It was all about alcohol, booze, getting laid and having enough body count to brag about. And boy did I do half of those. I drank, went to parties, got laid, but did not get enough body counts to brag about– my friends did though, and that changed my whole mindset of experiencing genuine fairytales into being a so called "whore".

I never wanted that word to describe me, especially having parents that are lawyers and paid enough money to get me into an Ivy League school– Columbia University.

And I sure never wanted sophomore girls to come knocking down my dorm room because someone told them they saw me hooking up with their boyfriends rather than seeing me read my romance books because I am a hopeless romantic.

I hate it. I hated college. I hated the fact that they used god awful words just because I slept with a quarterback of the football team, and I didn't even fucking know he was a football player. The star football player of Columbia University.

These blondes make up drama, issues, fake shit. Like me sleeping with a professor to have a high grade in Politics and English. Because first of all– I love those subjects. And second– I would never. Unless it was really that bad.

That quarterback. Grayson Alex Richards. The star of the football team. The 6'3 brunette with an arm sleeve tattoo– the one with a sweet smile, the kind of smile girls would immediately drop their underwear for. This man. This man who can get drafted by multiple NFL teams in a second. Grayson Richards– the man, the legend, the guy I slept with.

Did I forget he's also an asshole?

Cut me some slack– I am well aware that he's one attractive guy. For god's sake, the whole university is aware. A tattooed sleeve arm, that raven black hair, those two different colored eyes– emerald green on the left and hazel brown eyes on the right– that looks golden when hit by the sunlight.

Do you now understand why I slept with him? For the record– I never knew he was a football player. I never knew the gossips that went around the campus, except when one of it spelled my name in bold letters. How they say my name now– it's like I stole the biggest art from The Met. It was one night. Yet they make it more 24 hours after I slept with the– I know now, asshole.

I may be able to drink, get laid, go to parties– but I know my obligation, I do want to graduate. But on top of that– I still want to have fun... and read my books. I have multiple personalities, maybe that's the reason Grayson slept with me. I don't know which personality I used on him though.

"Do you wanna stick your nose under that book all day or do you wanna go to the football teams' party?"

A/N

This is short chapter but don't worry, the next one is longer.