Chapter Sixteen

DOUBLE UPDATE!

Chapter 16

I woke up with my head pounding. What the hell did I do last night?

And then I immediately sat up not recognizing my surroundings. This isn't my dorm, not my room, nor my bed. Where the fuck was I?

My top was gone, all I had left was my laced bra, but my shorts were still there. Thank god, nothing happened. Maybe I was just shit faced.

I looked around, the grey walls, and the wooden floors, the dark curtains on the side, letting the sun seam through. There was a couch near the window, a jersey on it– #13..

13? Holy fucking shit! THIRTEEN!

The door opened and I raised the comforter to cover my top half.

"Princess is awake." Grayson said, a mug on his hand, his shirt off and his toned abs out in the blue, his tattoos going up from his arm to his chest. I have never seen a man so attractive with black ink on their body. 

I'm not blind, I know that this Quarterback is hot okay?

His bruise on his chest were visible, the purple bruise looking dark around the red in the middle.

I closed my eyes and opened it again.

I don't think I've ever stood up so fast in my life. I held the comforter to my chest and then my head began hurting.

Grayson stood there in front of me, shutting the door behind him as he put one of his hands inside his grey sweatpants. Goddamn. NO!

"Fuck fuck fuck!" I was rubbing my forehead.

"You said that a lot last night." he smirked and sat at his couch and turned my body to him. I gasped. Fuck! I slept with him again.

What will Nate think? I fucked up. My name is going to be on everyones mouth. What if my parents hear about this? I slept with Mr and Mrs Richards' son! Twic-

"I was kidding, Mads." He put his mug down on the floor and man spreaded on the couch.

It made sense how 'Mads' was the last thing I heard last night, it was him.

But I felt so relieved that I sighed. I didn't sleep with him.

"So— nothing happened?" he shook his head, "Oh thank god." I ran my fingers through my hair. He chuckles. "What?" he just smiled. "What Grayson!" I raised my voice.

"You're that bitchy in the mornings? You just looked so funny when you were rethinking your life before I told you that I was joking."

"You're not funny." I looked for my shirt but it wasn't there. I remember taking it off suddenly.

I looked around but it wasn't anywhere.

"Where's my top?" I asked him.

"You tell me. You barged in my room with your eyes closed, took your shoes off, and started taking your top off until you flopped on my bed and passed out." he sounded so serious now. Not a single humor in his voice.

"Great." Where'd my phone go? Fuck.

"Where's my phone?"

"On the night stand." I turned my head and there it was. As I opened my phone, I was flooded with 10 missed calls and a dozen text messaged from Nicole.

I left the comforter on the bed, I didn't care if he saw my tits out with a lace bra. He's already seen me naked.

I went straight to his closet and took out the first shirt I could find and wore it. It was huge on me, and his scent was all over it. I didn't have a choice.