Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter 24

I had left Nicole about a million missed calls and a dozen messages. After the incident with Grayson and that random pervert, I drank my mind out and danced as if it was my last time as a young adult. It's pretty fun, you should try it.

I drank my last margarita before the once crowded room turned into three miserable people in this newly opened bar.

I have no idea where Grayson went, and nor have I seen Nicole. Last I saw her, she was with Aiden– I knew there was something going on between them!

I pulled my phone to call Nicole because I have no idea where she is or if she's out there getting murdered, and lastly, I don't have the fucking keys to the apartment because she insisted to bring it incase I forget where I put it again. I tend to forget where I put my things all the time.

Now– I have no idea how I'm going to go home or where I'm going to sleep tonight.

First of, it's two in the morning, the school's office are dead asleep right now, there's no way I'll be able to wake someone up and grab me a key for my dorm.

Yup, I'm screwed.

Three miserable people turned to one, at least I have someone to talk to while I'm here.

Just as I was about to open my mouth to this girl that looked so much worse than I did. Definitely shit-faced.

"What are you still doing here?" Grayson says, his hand crossed over his chest, the usual cold expression written all over his place.

I sat down while he stood towering over in front of me. Why does this man have to make my blood boil every single time he can? What a loser.

I sigh and said, "My dorm keys are with Nicole, and I'm pretty positive that she's getting laid right now by your wonderful teammate– Aiden." I looked up at him and saw the smallest smirk displayed on his lips. I just know he's enjoying the miserable look on my face right now just like the girl in the corner, just as alone.

He sighed, putting his arms down and put a hand in his black dress pants. A fine looking asshole.

"Madisyn, it's two in the morning– I'm tired as shit, and if you haven't already noticed, the bar's closing." Looking around, the staff was cleaning up the left glasses and tables. I rolled my eyes at him and took my purse from the table. I stomped my way outside of the damn bar and went straight to my car.

Before I could even open my door, I knew he followed me.

"I'm leaving, I'll find a way to get my key-"

"If you think you can get an extra key to your dorm at two in the morning? There's no way Mads." he chuckles behind me. I turned to meet his eyes, and it was immediately on mine. "If you're such a smartass, tell me Gray– where am I gonna end up tonight?"

"My place." he caught me off-guard and I nearly choked. As if that'll ever happen again. I could slap that grin off his face, he knew what I was thinking and there he was again, I could see his ego form bigger than the world we live in.

"I'm gonna go check in a hote-" His eyebrows raised– 'really'

I rubbed my face with my hands, feeling my head spin as I stood longer. I'm too exhausted and somewhat drunk for this, my head is spinning and the last thing I want is another argument, and be called "stubborn" for the second time tonight.

"You're wasted, and I don't think you should even drive, Mads." he put his hand out as I gave him a confused face. "Give me your car keys, I'll drive your car. My place is just around the corner, you can leave anytime if you get too uncomfortable."