Chapter Two

"Do you want to stick your nose up that book all day or do you wanna go to the football teams' party?" Nicole cuts me out of my thoughts.

Nicole Rayven. My best friend– sometimes. It depends, if I decide to be a bitch and she returns the manner, it's not easy for our friendship.

I met her freshman year of college here at Columbia University. I remember walking down the coffee shop, and her approaching me saying my nails were cute– and they were. I loved doing my nails. And so she ended up sitting down with me and chatting, agreeing on a lot of stuff– the family reputation, the part where men ain't shit even if she's slept with god knows how much.

But– no matter how bitchy our comebacks to each other are– we would always end up saying sorry and talking shit about everybody else. She helped me through this whole shit show.

Unfortunately, I was on my lowest point when I entered college, but she was there to help me become the two sided person I am today. If it isn't obvious yet– she built my "Party" personality, the one where I enter a room and I don't give a single fuck on what anybody says around me, except the next morning, where I turn into my usual personality– the one that cares and gave a fuck.

I also couldn't believe that she had a 3.0 GPA entering Columbia. But I mean– never judge a book by its cover, right?

"I literally have 5 pages left," I pout, "can I please finish this?"

"Is there smut?", I nod.

Who doesn't love smut? If you don't, I'm glad you're surviving.

"Fine, but after that, you better get ready." She leaves my room.

Oh yes, I took a residential room. The size of an apartment. Hello? I need space for both my books and clothes, my bags, shoes, dresses, and more. The perks of having two well known lawyer parents, I thank them everyday with the grades I achieve.

I'm not a brat and nor am I selfish. We paid and worked hard for what I have now– I don't go all around campus shoving my money at students' faces.

A few people only knows that me and my family are comfortable, and I want to keep it at that. But in this University– they do their research on every student they hear is "interesting" to gossip and spread about. Now obviously– not some, but most people know how comfortable my family is. Known that I am an only child– it gives them more judgeful comments at me.

That I am just a 'kid with money'. I guess I am though.

Finally finishing my book, I got ready.

Why did I agree to this again? Knowing that it is– a football team's party, I should've been aware that I can possibly see that asshole of a person. Who am I kidding? I'm definitely going to see him. And I better look good when he sees me.

Wearing my red dress I just ordered, I take my black Valentino heels and finish my makeup. The dress is hugs my body and shows the curves I've been covering with my oversized t-shirt.

I may always be able to show my body– but it was never easy.

Growing up with parents that always had their names on news tv's or popular cases– I have to put the best smile on and the dress fit as a glove. Especially on Charity Events during high school. I hated those times.

Always coming out of our car, arriving with hundreds of cameras. Like jesus christ, my parents are lawyers– not celebrities. Well, sort of.

"I'm ready!" I call our to Nicole who had her phone up her nose now, and furrowed eyebrows.

"What happened?" I grab my purse from the table and sat down next to her, snooping whatever she saw on her phone,

"Grayson-"

"Richards?" I exclaimed.

"Yup, the one and only." She winks at me.

And yes, she knows I slept with him. She's the second person who knew– first came the footballs running back Nicholas 'Nick' Pratz, also known as Grayson's best friend. How do I know? He came walking with me on the sidewalk talking "How good is it to get laid by the quarterback?" and then the next day came– blondes started looking at me as if I stole their ice cream when they were 3.

I asked– and they replied with "Nick said." and then tadaa! More drama.

"What's up?"

"He has this paparazzi photo of him with his arm around a girls shoulder. Ginger hair and a tight ass dress." She shows her phone to me.

Of course the quarterback has another new girl to show up with.

I didn't realize I had a disgusted face until Nicole pointed it out.

"Don't worry babe, you're way hotter." She stands and puts her phone in her purse.

"I know I am. And I don't care– even if I did, he's gonna have a new girl next week that's for sure."

No, I'm not pissed that he's out with this girl– what makes me sick is the fact that he just uses them, the same way he used me. And it's fucking disgusting how he passes these beautiful girls around like they're a football.

 And it's fucking disgusting how he passes these beautiful girls around like they're a football

I'LL BE CHECKING IF I HAVE A SCHEDULE FOR MY UPDATES, OR IF THEY'LL JUST BE RANDOM

I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS NEW BOOK SO FAR ❤️