Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter 25

Miraculously, I didn't have a headache. I slowly opened my eyes to be welcomed in this beautiful room, a huge floor to ceiling on my right showcasing the city. Everything was minimal in this room, a flat screen tv and this bed I'm in, that's comfortable as crap.

And then it hit me.

I have no idea where I was. I looked down at what I was wearing and my dress was gone, I was left with this big t-shirt on me, I took the white comforter off my body and stood up as the shirt falls nearly on my knees.

Looking around the room, the walk-in closet door was open, and yes, it was full of mens clothes. Of course– this is Grayson's place.

For the record, every guy I've known and slept with had the messiest room, considering this is Quarterback's room or apartment, it's clean.

I went out of the closet and outside the room, and holy fucking shit. This isn't just an apartment, it looked like a penthouse. It was a two floor apartment.

I looked downstairs to see a mini bar on the side with different alcohols displayed on the glass shelves. The stairs going down was wooden and it had lights underneath, the railings glass as well. As I stepped on the first floor, a door opened and closed.

I went near the L shaped white couch to see, yup, Richards in nothing but sweatpants showing his sleeve of arm tattoos and that messed bed hair that somehow still looks good on him.

If his closet is upstairs and so was it attached to the bedroom I just slept in, why was he downstairs?

"Was it your bedroom that I slept in?" I pointed upstairs.

"Don't worry about it, Mads." he walked to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator to get some water.

"Where'd you sleep? The couch?" I followed him sitting on one of the bar stools.

"The guest room."

"Why didn't you let me sleep there instead?" I was babbling. I always babble in the morning after a night-out.

"I said don't worry about it, Madisyn. The guys usually sleep in the guest room, you wouldn't want that would you?" I shook my head, imagine the amount of shit his teammates did in that room. Fuck no. "Exactly. Just say 'thank you.' huh?"

My stomach grumbled, "You got eggs?" I jumped down from the bar stool and walked around the island counter. He leaned his back to the counter and crossed his arms over his chest, "It's in the refrigerator."

I took out two eggs and grabbed a pan, turning on the electric stove.

"What are you doing?" he asked as I put butter on the pan. I can't believe this man has ingredients to make scrambled eggs.

After I finished cooking, I sat on the bar stools again and ate my breakfast.

What was I doing? I'm eating breakfast in the place owned by the one and only man that makes my blood boil and infuriates me more than ever.

What time was it anyways?

"What time is it?"

"12 in the afternoon."

"Shit." My classes!

"They canceled classes today. There's this storm coming by."

"Shit." Fuck! I can't be stuck in here, what the hell am I suppose to do? I stood immediately from my seat and hurried my way upstairs, leaving Grayson as he shook his head.