Chapter Forty-One

Chapter 41

Waking up next to Grayson is something I've learned to find comfort the more I spent time with him.

We're packing our things to move to our hotel. We're still at his parents house, they're nothing but the bestest people. I can't believe my mother brainwashed me into thinking they were the enemy.

Spending just one night here, they were already so welcoming.

"You got everything you need?" Grayson asks walking past me.

"Yea."

After my bags were packed and so is Grayson's, we bid goodbyes to his parents and went to his Audi. He mentioned to me that he leaves his other car here incase his Porsche wouldn't be able to be delivered when he needed it. 

As soon as we arrive the hotel, there were a couple of cameras waiting outside. How'd they even know we were coming here? Fucking bastards. Now my parents are gonna see these photos all over the media, and my mom will babble or rather, yell at me. 

For fuck's sake.

Grayson grazes my thigh, as if knowing what's running through my mind.

I look at him, assuring I'll be fine.

"Let's go baby." he says under his breath before he opens his door and leaves. I soon followed after him, made sure that I was looking down. I wasn't gonna give these guys their money selling my pictures.

Grayson led the way, making sure he held my hand and as soon as he did, the cameras started flashing and going fucking crazy. Great.

Entering the lobby, we were greeted with the hotel manager.

"Good evening Mr Richards and Miss Davis!" he said with a delighted smile. His glasses looking quite professional on him. He takes our hotel key card out of his suit jacket, "May I lead you to your ro-"

"Nope. We're good, thanks." I didn't bother to let him finish. I saw the card on his hand and took it right away. Hell no am I gonna deal with him, and though he seemed nice, I wasn't up for it.

I grabbed Grayson's hand and went straight to the elevator. I'm sure our things will just be right behind us.

"Just couldn't wait to be alone with me, huh?" Grayson teases.

"Get ahold of yourself, as if I'd wanna be with you." I let go of his hand, teasing him back. He's across me in the elevator when he started moving towards me, "Yeah?" he says, the tone in his voice so sexy I don't think I can handle it anymore.

"Mhm." I smirk, his hand meeting my waist, pulling me closer to him until our lips are inches apart. I was so close grabbing him by the collar of his shirt until the elevator cockblocked me and dinged to our floor.

He still didn't let go of me, his eyes still lingering on me, my eyes, lips, running down to my neck. Leaning in, his head moving below my neck, his hot breath on my skin. I can feel his lips towards my ear, his hand on my waist moving lower until it's squeezing my ass a little. 

"Who don't you wanna be with?" he says with that deep voice of his. Fuck me now.

Flustered, I couldn't answer shit. What the fuck Mads? Ugh.

"Cat got your tongue?" He teases again, this time he pulls away from me. Walks out of the elevator and straight to our room.

I squeeze my eyes shut, remove my body leaning on the wall and composed myself. Get your shit together Madisyn!

I follow after him, the door slightly ajar. As I enter the room, I take in the sun setting from the floor to ceiling windows. We had the Presidential Suite so the room was definitely big enough for a whole family.