Chapter Forty-Three

Chapter 43

Picking up my perfume and spraying it on me– I was fucking ready for this party, and so was Grayson. He looked so good that I could be on my knees right now.

Grayson wore a black button down dress shirt, rolling up the sleeves until his elbow. His pants were black and his Saint Laurent shoes. Of course Gray's a simple man, but he would never go out without his watch. I'm talking about the 14cr Richard Mille RM 56-02 on his wrist, you wouldn't even know it's worth millions unless you're with the right people, and trust me, the people we're gonna be with, will know.

And since he wanted to go all-black, why not match with him.

I had this designer black mini dress, bedazzled diamond straps criss-crossing on my chest, and just below my breasts right on my ribs was sheer material. Really hard to explain but I promise you it looks good.

I'm barely a silver girl but with the diamonds on my dress, I decided to use my silver Bvlgari watch. It looked like a snake on my wrist, I was in love with it. I had diamond studs on, my hair curled down but the other side tucked behind my ear.

I had my Jimmy Choo pumps, with a bedazzled ankle lock. They looked so good in this dress.

( I'll put it in the A/N)

As I stare at myself in the mirror– fuck did I look good. Grayson appears behind me, still somehow towering over me with my heels. His eyes slowly moved from my ankle to, over to my body, lingering a little longer on my chest, until it landed on my eyes. Our eye contact remain as he leaned to my ear, "You look so good Madisyn." His hands resting on my waist

"You don't look too bad yourself, Grayson." I eye him, leaning myself until my back is on his front. I felt him tense, and I definitely felt him growing. "Don't start what you can't finish." he says under his breath. Both his hands gripped my waist.

I pull off of him, making his arms drop. "I can baby, we just have somewhere to be." I wink at him before moving to grab my silver YSL purse, small enough to only fit my credit card, phone, and lippie's.

-

Driving to the ELITE party, I wonder what's gonna be on the headlines of Canada and New York. What are they gonna say.

I would pay to see my mother's reaction. I could just imagine the steam outside her ears from anger that her daughter is going out with her "competition's" son. She's that selfish.

We drove to the party in Grayson's 488 Pista Spider Ferrari. I lost count on how many cars he had at this point.

I'm kind of excited. I never really found this party interesting, I've always avoided it. This happened every year since I was 16, and I've been invited every time. I just never thought that attending this would benefit me, especially that I was always in the media, I thought that attending it would just put more attention towards me. And I hated that.

I longed for a private life.

But now? I could give less of a fuck about whatever happens next. I'm just glad I'm doing it all with Grayson.

Grayson rests his hand on my left thigh, caressing my skin.

"Have you ever attended one of these before?" I ask.

His eyes stayed on the road, still got that stoic face of his before answering, "Never found it interesting." he clenches his jaw, "It would've drawn more attention to me."

He gets it.

"Were you always invited to it?" I ask again.

"Since I was 16."