Paper-Thin Walls

⚠️⚠️SMUT⚠️⚠️

"How was work?" Todoroki questioned as his boyfriend walked through the door.

"Shoto, it smells like cigarette smoke in here." Midoriya whined as he shut the door behind him. "I thought I asked you to not smoke in here."

"I didn't want to go outside." The heterochromatic man responded as he stood from the couch, walking towards the green haired man. "How was work?" He asked as he walked up to his boyfriend, helping him remove his jacket.

"I made about $500 in tips, so it was a good night." He responded as his jacket slid off his arms. "Thank you." He said with a soft smile. "Did you want me to make dinner?"

"I ordered us some pizza, it should be here in half an hour." He informed as his hands snaked up the front of his boyfriend's shirt before he began untying the bowtie he was wearing. "Have I ever told you how good you look in your uniform?"

"You used to tell me that all the time as you took it off of me." Midoriya responded as he playfully rolled his eyes. "Kind of like you are now." He added with a nervous smile. If he fought this, he would lose a pill at the end of the week. If he didn't fight it, he would be rewarded with a few. So he did what the addiction told him to do and brought his hands up, unbuttoning his shirt.

"You tired?" Todoroki questioned as he pulled the bowtie off him, tossing it on the table. "I imagine you don't get much sleep with how loud your neighbor has been half the night."

"Not necessarily tired, just a little sluggish." He responded with a shrug.

"You keep undressing, I'll be right back." Todoroki whispered seductively as he bent his head down, placing a sloppy kiss against his boyfriend's lips. Midoriya cringed at the taste of cigarettes and peppermint gum as he kissed him in return.

"I'll be waiting." Midoriya whispered in reply as he pulled his shirt off, tossing it on the table. He took a deep breath as he unbuttoned his pants, pulling down his pants and boxers. His half-hard member sprang to life when the cold air hit it. He tossed his clothes with the rest of his uniform as he took his socks off.

"Here." Todoroki said as he held his hand out. Midoriya opened his hand below it, watching as three small pills fell into his hand. "God, you're so sexy." He whispered in a husky voice as his eyes trailed from his face to his pink member. He could feel himself grow hard as he stared at the sight in front of him. "I'll be in the bedroom. Why don't you go put those away and put your contacts in, we both know how much I hate your glasses."

"Okay." The green haired man replied with a sad smile as he watched his boyfriend turn around and walk down the hall. Midoriya walked to the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water. He popped one pill in his mouth, chasing it down with the water. After he was done, he walked down the hall and to the bathroom. He opened his medicine cabinet, putting the two pills into an empty bottle he had saved so he could save up some extra pills for the days he needed them most.

He took a deep breath as he reached for his contact cases. He took his glasses off and set them on the sink and put his contacts in his eyes. He groaned as he blinked a few times, letting his eyes adjust. He looked at his reflection in the mirror, hating what he saw. He had dark circles under his eyes and he was pale. He had a small tan line across his face from his glasses and he was looking paler and paler every day. He let out a heavy sigh as he turned towards the door, making his way to the bedroom.

"Took you long enough." Todoroki scoffed as he lay on the bed naked with a bottle of lube and a row of condoms next to him. "I'm glad you have this stuff handy because I didn't bring any with me."

"I'm always prepared for everything." The green haired man said with a sad smile as he made his way towards the bed.

"Lay down." Todoroki ordered as he pushed himself to his knees, making room for his boyfriend on his bed. Midoriya took a deep breath as he crawled onto the bed, laying on his back with his legs spread. Sex has never lasted more than fifteen minutes with him. Midoriya reminded himself as he relaxed on the bed. Todoroki was always straight to the point and quick.

"Keep your eyes open." Todoroki warned as he shoved two lubed fingers into his boyfriend, not bothering to be gentle. "Don't clench, and don't hold in your moans. You should still know the rules." He warned again as he slowly moved his fingers in and out, looking for his prostate. Midoriya nodded slowly as he relaxed once more, letting out quiet whimpers. He's only had sex with one other person, but it was enough to know his boyfriend was bad at it. He winced when he abruptly felt a third finger enter him, still missing his prostate.

Todoroki continued moving his fingers in and out, quickening the pace every time he shoved them back in. His left hand slowly began rolling the condom on his member as his right hand continued its thrusting motion. When the condom was on successfully, he opened the bottle of lube, squirting it onto his member before tossing the bottle on the floor. He used his left hand to spread the lube over his member as he removed his right hand from his boyfriend's hole. He set his hands on Midoriya's knees, lining himself up with his entrance. Halfway done. Midoriya said to himself as he took a deep breath, preparing for the pain that was slowly spreading through his body from not being prepped well.

"Remember, I want to hear your moans." Todoroki said in a threatening tone. The green haired man nodded his head in understanding, doing what he was told.

——————————

Bakugo laid in his bed, staring at the ceiling. Tears were rolling down his face as he listened to the moans echoing through the paper-thin walls. He knew he was developing feelings for his neighbor, but he didn't know they were this deep. He didn't know that he could fall this hard. He wouldn't say he was in love, but he didn't mind if Midoriya was the one he finally fell in love with.

He was the first person he trusted enough to tell him about his dad or the shitty things he had done to his best friend in the past. He was the only person he had canceled sex plans for to avoid hurting him. He was the only person he felt remorse and guilt about. He couldn't stand to sleep with Uraraka because of how bad he felt. He felt even worse after he tried to push his boundaries with him.

The last time they spoke, he indirectly told him he liked him. He honestly thought he had felt the same, but now he feels more stupid than ever as he lay in bed, listening to Midoriya moan loudly. For the first time since he was 14, he wanted to think about anything other than sex. He wanted to go back in time and fix everything that went wrong. He wanted to be anywhere but where he was.