We've Got Some Catching Up To Do

"You made it!" Kirishima said happily with a wide smile when he walked into the kitchen with his boyfriend. His best friend was standing by the stove, cooking scrambled eggs and bacon.

"Shh." Bakugo replied as he nodded to his boyfriend, who was still sleeping on the couch.

"What happened to your face?" The redhead questioned quietly as he crossed the room, walking towards the fiery blond.

"We'll talk about it later." He replied as he scooped eggs onto two plates and added a few strips of bacon. He grabbed both plates, handing one to Sero and the other to Kirishima. "What time do we have to leave for kayaking?" He asked quietly, turning back to the stove.

"Around ten." Kirishima replied. "It's a fifteen-minute drive, but I wanted to stop and grab some drinks for the cooler." Sero stayed silent as he studied his best friend, who was still sleeping on the couch. He'd never seen him sleep before, so he was taking in everything about him. He didn't think he ever slept, so he was surprised, to say the least.

"What happened to Midoriya's neck?" Sero questioned, gripping his plate in his hands as he looked over the small bruises that only got worse overnight. He almost asked the blond what he did to his best friend, but he knew Bakugo would never willingly hurt Midoriya.

"We'll talk about it later." Bakugo said once more as Kaminari and Shinso walked into the kitchen. Kaminari was holding his boyfriend's arm as he kept his eyes squeezed shut. He wasn't a morning person in the slightest. "Here." He said towards the two as he held out two more plates.

"Thank you." They both mumbled quietly as they took the plates of eggs and bacon.

"Since when do you cook for us?" Kirishima questioned as he opened the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water for everybody.

"Shut up and go eat outside before you wake him up." Bakugo threatened. It was almost 9:30 and his alarm would be going off soon, but he wanted him to sleep until his alarm went off. If he didn't hit his full 8 hours of sleep, it would throw him off all day since he wasn't used to this kind of schedule yet. He slept 8-9 hours every day at rehab and he didn't want to mess with that yet until he was more confident and comfortable being home. Nobody else said anything as they piled out the back door slowly and quietly.

When they were gone, Bakugo split the rest of the food between the last two plates and set the dirty dishes in the sink. He quietly put his boyfriend's plate in the microwave and grabbed his phone. He texted Midoriya to tell him his food was in the microwave and they'd be outside when he woke up. He knew a text wouldn't wake him up and his phone was one of the first things he checked when he woke up. He slid his phone into his black and orange plaid pajama pants and picked up his plate. He quietly walked past his boyfriend, smiling when he saw how peaceful he looked. He opened the door and shut it behind him quietly before walking down the few steps to the main part of the patio. There was a fire pit tucked in the corner with dark brown wicker furniture and plain green cushions. The right side of the patio held a table big enough to fit six people and a small charcoal grill. He took the last seat on the left side, sitting next to Shinso.

"What the hell happened to your face?" Kaminari questioned with a shocked expression when he saw the black eye and busted lip.

"Later." He responded with a groan.

"When is later going to be?" Sero questioned, glaring at the blond. "I want to know who the fuck hurt Midoriya."

"Later will be when he wakes up and feels like talking about it. We both had a really long fucking day yesterday, don't stress him out more than he already is." Bakugo snapped in reply. He wasn't going to tell them what happened without his boyfriend since what he went through plays the hugest part in the situation. He couldn't tell them that Todoroki was trying to shove pills down Midoriya's throat without telling them he went to rehab. They wouldn't understand the significance of it and Midoriya wanted to be the one to tell his best friend.