You're Not Going Anywhere

⚠️⚠️ABSOLUTE SMUT⚠️⚠️

He lifted his right hand, setting it on his cheek. He rubbed his thumb across the mass of freckles he's been dreaming about for weeks.

"Are you positive you want to do this? You don't need to help me feed my addiction." Bakugo whispered gently. As much as he wanted this, he didn't want the green haired man to feel obligated to do it just because he was supplying pills. He could always walk away now and call his last-ditch effort. "I already said I don't want you sleeping with anybody for drugs, even me."

"I know I don't need to, but I honestly want to, whether there are drugs involved or not." Midoriya replied honestly as he leaned his face against Bakugo'g calloused hand.

"You do?" The blond questioned as he but his lip.

"Do you know how torturous it is to sit at home and hear you almost everyday?" Midoriya questioned as a light blush tinted his cheeks. "At first I thought it was annoying, but after a while, I couldn't help but wonder if you could make me moan like that." He said slowly, surprising himself.

"Then why are we still talking?" Bakugo questioned as bent down, capturing Midoriya's lips with his own. The kiss was more than he imagined it could ever be. His knees went weak and his stomach filled with butterflies as their lips began moving together fiercely. He wasn't expecting them to be so warm and soft, he wasn't expecting him to kiss back with as much passion as he was using. The blond left hand trailed down his side, settling on his hip as their kiss only grew more heated. Midoriya's hands slid down his chest, landing on his belt buckle. He slowly began unbuckling it as the blond pulled away from the kiss.

"Usually I would take you out to dinner or something first to learn a little bit more about what you like in the bedroom." Bakugo stated as his hand tightened on Midoriya's hip, helping him keep his balance from being lightheaded. "I didn't get to do that with you, so you're going to have to be upfront about what you like and what you don't."

"I couldn't tell you honestly." Midoriya replied as the blond tilted his head, placing rough and sloppy kisses down the side of his neck. "Truthfully, I've only slept with two people. I only slept with one guy once and the other person was Todoroki, who has never made me come." He informed as he let out a small moan after the blond had found his sweet spot.

"Wait, what?" Bakugo questioned as he pulled away from his neck. "Never?"

"Not once." Midoriya confirmed as he finished undoing the blond's belt and pants, letting them fall to the floor.

"When's the last time you've had an orgasm?" The blond questioned as his hands slid under the green haired man's shirt, pulling it over his head. He took off his own shirt as he stepped out of his pants, leaving him in nothing but his boxers.

"I don't know, maybe two and a half, three months ago?" He replied as he tried to think back that far. "Even then, it was just masturbation."

"Well, you're in for a treat then. Nobody has ever left here with anything less than two orgasms, most have been nine." Bakugo said with a smirk as his hands began unbuttoning Midoriya's jeans. "If you want to try something, let me know and if I try something you don't like, let me know." He said as he yanked his pants down, leaving the both of them in their boxers. Bakugo's mouth began watering at the bulge in his neighbor's plain black boxers. Every time he heard him moaning, he couldn't help the fantasies that formed in his head. He's dreamed about this day for way longer than he would like to admit. He took a minute to admire every muscle Midoriya had as he traced his hand over his chest.

"You're so fucking sexy." Bakugo whispered as his hand rand down Midoriya's stomach, stopping right above his boxers. "Fast and rough or romantic and slow?" He asked in a whisper as he grabbed the hem of his boxers, pulling them down. The green haired man released a deep breath when the cold air hit his erection.