The Greatest Temptation

"Yaoyorozu!" Midoriya yelled as he walked down the hallway quickly. She turned on her heel when she heard her name being called. She smiled widely when she saw the green haired man practically running towards her.

"Hey Midoriya!" She said happily as he pulled her into a hug, careful to not smash into her too hard. "How are you?" She asked as she hugged him back.

"I'm doing great." He said with a soft smile as he pulled away from her. "And you?" He looked down at her bump to see a bump that looked about six months along, despite her being seven and a half months pregnant.

"I'm good and so is Sora." She said happily. "Since you're in the rehab wing, I assume you're heading up to an NA meeting?" She asked as they both continued walking down the hallway. Her wavy black hair fell loosely around her shoulders, shaping her face perfectly.

"Yeah." He responded with a nervous smile. "What are you up to?" He asked. Before now, they hadn't had a decent conversation in a while. Not since Midoriya broke up with Todoroki and distanced himself from his friends.

"I'm heading up to group." She informed as she kept walking past the elevator.

"Isn't that up on the fourth floor with the NA and AA meetings?" He questioned in confusion when she didn't stop with the rest of the crowd who was also heading upstairs.

"Yeah, but the elevator and I don't agree right now." She responded with a nervous smile as she placed her hand on her stomach. "Sora hates them apparently. Walking up four flights of stairs sucks too, but at least I don't feel sick for another thirty minutes afterward."

"I'll go with you." Midoriya said with a small laugh as he continued walking to the end of the hall with her. The further he got from the crowd of people, the worse the hospital smell hit him, he's always hated it. "How much longer are you going to be here?" He asked curiously as they opened the door to the stairwell.

"Supposed to be three weeks, but I don't think I'll be ready to leave then. I might stay until Sora tells me it's time to go home." She informed as they began climbing the stairs to the fourth floor. Yaoyorozu stayed two or three steps ahead of Midoriya since the stairwell was narrow. If there was ever a fire in this building, it would be a disaster. "Did you feel ready to leave when you left?" She asked.

"Yes and no." Midoriya responded honestly. "I felt ready to try, but the thought of going back to my apartment and being along with all those memories killed me. The first two days were rough, but Katsuki was a great help."

"He's treating you good?" Yaoyorozu questioned as they paused the landing before going to the second floor, she was pregnant after all.

"He's treating me perfectly fine." Midoriya responded with a wide smile. He had only had one other serious relationship before, but they weren't even comparable.

"I've never seen him so happy with anybody." She said as she began climbing up to the second floor, the green haired man a few steps behind. "I never thought he'd clean up his act, or you for that matter."

"The right motivation can change everything." He said with a quiet laugh.

"I'm glad he motives you." She replied with a soft smile.

"He's not the only one." Midoriya mumbled as they stopped on the landing on the second floor. Yaoyorozu turned to look at him with a smile on her face.

"I know he's not," she started. "I know you did it for him, yourself, your friends, your dad, and for Sora. The fact that you decided to get clean to be with Bakugo and help raise our daughter means more to me than you'll ever know."

"I know we haven't really talked about it yet since we've both been away, but-"

"There's nothing to talk about. Bakugo loves you and you love him. I know you'll both love Sora with your whole hearts and I know she'll love you both in return." She said with a soft smile. "I'm thankful that Bakugo fell in love with you because I couldn't imagine anybody else raising my daughter." Midoriya had tears forming in his eyes as he looked into Yaoyorozu's onyx eyes.