Don't Forget, You're Mine

⚠️SMUT⚠️

Not sure how many chapters I'll be posting for this splurge, but here is number 2!!

"For a minute, I thought you were back with Todoroki there." The blond said curtly as he stepped inside his neighbor's apartment, slamming the door behind him. "But no, you were just fucking somebody for drugs." 

"I ran out." The green haired man responded simply.

"You should still have half a bottle left! How the fuck did you run out?" Bakugo questioned with anger, trying his best to not get distracted by the fact that Midoriya was only wearing a pair of athletic shorts.

"I left the full bottle at your apartment and you haven't talked to me in a week!" The green haired man yelled. This is why he didn't want to rely on anybody else for his pills. 

"The full bottle is in my apartment?" The blond questioned with confusion. He hadn't been home all week, so he wasn't sure if it was or not.

"Yes! I tried calling about a hundred times over the last week!" The freckled man defended, unsure of why he was defending himself. It's not like they were together, they weren't best friends and he didn't owe him an explanation for what he did with his own life.

"You should have just text me and told me!" Bakugo yelled as he took his shoes off, deciding he was going to stay a while.

"So you could ignore that to?" Midoriya scoffed. "Look, you can disappear and do whatever you fucking want, but don't tell somebody you'll be there for them, and then just bail!"

"I wasn't trying to bail, I just needed time to think!" Bakugo yelled. "Has Sero or anybody else told you what the fuck is going on right now?"

"About what?" Midoriya questioned with a heavy sigh as he turned for the hallway, signaling for his neighbor to follow. Bakugo followed him down the hallway and into his bedroom as the green haired man began stripping his bed.

"Sero and Iida are trying to come up with a contract of some sort to get Todoroki the hell out of the city for good."

"Why the hell would they do that?" The green haired man questioned as he threw his dirty sheets in the hamper by the closet.

"Because they fucking care about you and don't want you being abused by the asshole or have you sleeping around for drugs." The blond replied with a small sigh as he looked around his crush's room. He had never been there, so he was surprised that it was completely tidy, unlike the rest of his home.

"Iida just found out about everything, so I doubt he has an actual opinion and Sero doesn't care if I sleep around for drugs, as long as I don't turn into a criminal for them, he'll be fine." Midoriya informed as he grabbed the bottle of lube and the rest of the condoms, putting them back in the correct spot.

"What makes you say that?"

"Sero has slept with me for a form of payment before he got together with Kirishima."

"That was when he was a drug dealer and struggling with his own addictions. Now he's just your best friend that fucking cares about you." The blond said. Midoriya didn't say anything in response as he grabbed fresh sheets from the closet, quickly putting them on his bed.

"Listen Bakugo, our deal isn't going to work if you're not going to be there for me." Midoriya said with a heavy sigh. "If you don't want to do this, then that's completely fine. I won't hate you for it, I just need to know."

"Six hundred." The blond said as he pulled three yellow bottles from his pocket. "I'm sorry I wasn't answering you."

"Why weren't you?" Midoriya questioned as he took the three bottles from his hand.