I Need Help

Midoriya ran through the city in a pair of black athletic shorts and a plain orange t-shirt. After the blond said he was sorry, he bolted. He ran across the hall, not bothering to grab his clothes that were scattered across the floor. The only thing he cared about grabbing was his phone and keys. Bakugo of course tried following him across the hall as he put on some new clothes and begged him to talk to him when he ran down the stairs and out into the pouring rain. Now, he was running. He could have easily asked for a ride, but he was past that. He ran through the crowded sidewalks, not caring about the rain drops that dropped on his glasses.

He ran a little over two miles before stopping in front of a small white house with an old, rotting picket fence lining the yard. It was the house he grew up in after his parents died and shuffling through a few foster homes that happened to be a bust. He panted for breath as he reached over the three-foot fence, unlocking it from the inside. He pushed it open as he ran up the cracked sidewalk, stopping in front of the door. He raised his right hand, pounding on the door. He saw the living room light on, so he knew he was home. He didn't know who else to turn to at the moment, so he went to the only person he knew would always help him.

"Izuku? You're soaked, come inside!" Toshinori ordered as he took a step back, letting his son walk into the kitchen. When he was inside, he shut the door behind him and turned to face him. "What's wrong kid?" He questioned when he saw how red and puffy his face looked. For him to see it through the rain and under his glasses, something was definitely wrong. "Izuku?" He questioned gently when he didn't get an answer.

Midoriya took a few steps forward, wrapping his arms around his foster dad. He began sobbing loudly as tears continued falling down his face quickly. His knees were weak from running, causing him to lean further into his father for support. Toshinori wrapped his arms around his son, hugging him tightly. He didn't have a clue what was going on and he didn't care that he was getting wet from his son's clothes. All he cared about was he was hurting. He presumably ran here in the pouring rain, crying the whole way. That was all that mattered to him as he held his shaking son in his arms. He brought his right hand up, resting it on the mop of green curls.

"Izuku, please.. what's wrong?" Toshinori whispered. Midoriya pulled away from the hug and looked at his foster dad's face. Regret, sorrow, frustration, and guilt were a few of the many emotions that filled him as he opened his mouth to speak.

"Dad..." He mumbled, his voice cracking in the middle of the word. "I need help."

"With what kid?" He asked as he looked him in his green eyes through his smudged glasses.

"I never t-told you the reason my mom k-killed herself." He started with a shaky breath, still sobbing slightly. "My dad died from an overdose a-and she found out I was abusing drugs t-too." He cried, looking up to his father. He never wanted to tell him about this part of him, he never wanted him to know who he really was. Toshinori's eyes widened as he looked over his son. "She told me she would rather die than watch me die l-like my father." He explained, his sobs getting louder.

"You were abusing drugs?" The blond questioned in shock, not sure if he believed him.

"I still am!" Midoriya admitted, a little too loudly as the tears started falling faster once more. "I've been abusing pills for at least ten years. Right under everybody's noses! I abused drugs in this very house for years! It's made me do stupid stuff, and hang out with stupid people! It's officially made me into a person I don't want to be and I need help!" He cried before lunging for the blond once more. "Dad, p-please help me..." He cried. Toshinori let out a heavy sigh as he squeezed his son in his arms once more. To say he felt like a terrible parent would be an understatement. How could the son he adopted be addicted to drugs the entire time he knew him and not even know?