The Final Encounter

Sorry that this is being posted four days after the previous chapter instead of three!! It's a double update though, so hopefully that makes up for it!!

"Thank you for your help," Midoriya said with a smile as he continued looking over the papers sprawled across his table.

"It's no problem at all. Please feel free to contact me if you have more questions." His college advisor said with a smile before taking her leave. With the new semester starting in a little under a month, he figured it was time to enroll in his classes and determine what he needed to do before. He's never taken a summer semester off, so he felt a little out of touch as he sat in the campus library. He was still going with his original plan of only doing three classes, and he was trying to look over the syllabus for each one and figure out what books he would need.

As he continued looking over the schedule, he was glad he didn't try to shove seven classes into one semester. Hell, he didn't even think it was physically possible. He had one super demanding class with a three-and-a-half-hour lecture four days a week. It may not seem like that long, but if you added six more classes, it would have killed him. He let out a heavy sigh as he pulled his phone out of his pocket, texting his boss to let him know he could work Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 4 pm-11 pm and any time Saturday and Sunday. He had all three classes on Monday and Thursday with only an hour break between them all, so he wouldn't be able to work those days. It was unfortunate because Thursdays could be better than Fridays for servers sometimes.

When he was done, he slid his phone back into his pocket and turned his attention back to the papers. He looked at all the books he would need, groaning loudly. A few people turned to look his way, but he didn't pay them any attention. He was too frustrated that the three books he needed would cost him almost $700. He didn't have that much money in his account right now. He had a little time to pay for them, but there was still so much that he needed to do. He was officially paying almost $400 a week for his private therapist. He has to pay an auto shop almost $2,000 for his mom's old car to be fixed since he let it sit so long, he and the blond still have so much to buy for Sora, and he was still trying to catch up on a few bills since he didn't work for a little over a month.

Not only was he drowning in money problems right now, but he was also drowning with time. Between the classes, work, attending two NA meetings a week, attending two sessions with his addiction therapist a week, and trying to make time for his boyfriend, friends, and dad was killing him. He hadn't necessarily started his classes yet, but he knew it was only a matter of time before he did. He was overwhelmed with everything now; he didn't know how he was going to be able to handle it when he did start classes in a month and when Sora made her arrival in a little more than three weeks.

"Deep in thought?" A chipper voice asked him. He groaned internally, already knowing who the voice belonged to.

"Yes, go away." He mumbled as he focused his gaze on the papers in front of him.

"Don't be like that." She responded with a high-pitched laugh as she slid into the seat across from him.

"What do you want?" He snapped as he looked up. His eyes connected with the one pair of deep brown eyes he never wanted to see again.

"I was just coming to use the printer because mine broke." Uraraka replied with a shrug. "I saw you sitting here and figured I would say hi." She said with a shrug.

"Well don't next time." He replied curtly as he began packing up his things. He would much rather look over this stuff while cuddling his boyfriend and his kitten anyway.

"How long are we going to do this?" She asked with a heavy sigh.

"Do what?"

"Treat each other like this." She responded simply like he was supposed to understand what she meant. "Avoid each other."