Thirty Days

⚠️SMUT⚠️

"How was work?" Bakugo asked as he reached his hands up, quickly removing his boyfriend's bowtie.

"Can you let me get more than two steps in the house before you start undressing me?" Midoriya questioned with a laugh. It was officially Saturday and they both had been waiting for this.

"You're lucky I let you shut the door behind you." Bakugo replied as he bent down, capturing his boyfriend's lips with his. The green haired man laughed against his lips as he reached around his back, slowly untying his apron. "I know I promised to fuck you against the counter, but I was thinking the bedroom sounds like a better plan." He whispered as he pulled away from the kiss.

"Why's that?" Midoriya questioned. He took his apron off and grabbed his bowtie, setting them on the table next to the door.

"Because this isn't just sex like it was before." The blond started as he reached his hands up, slowly unbuttoning his boyfriend's white shirt. "I've never made love to somebody and meant it." He bent his head down, placing a few light kisses against Midoriya's neck before continuing. "I feel like the counter isn't as intimate as the bedroom."

"Who knew you could be so sweet and romantic?" Midoriya questioned as his shirt was being shoved off his body, gently falling to the floor.

"I'd say don't tell anybody, but I'm not sure they'd believe you anyway." Bakugo replied with a laugh. "Can I fuck you against the counter next time?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yes, but I'm holding you to it for next time." Midoriya responded with a chuckle as he slid his shoes off. As soon as his shoes were off, his boyfriend set his hands on his hips, sliding them down his waist and to the back of his legs. Already knowing what he was going to do, he put his arms around his neck. When he was lifted into the air, he wrapped his legs around his boyfriend before their lips smashed together passionately. Bakugo made his way to the bedroom, kissing him passionately.

"I love you." Bakugo whispered as he pulled his lips away from his boyfriend, connecting their eyes.

"I love you too." Midoriya responded with a smile as his boyfriend gently laid him down on the bed. The blond smirked as he bent down, placing rough kisses against his neck. His hand trailed up his shirt, heading straight for his chest. As much as he wanted to take this slow and make it as passionate as he could, he wanted him so badly. Midoriya let out a quiet moan when his boyfriend roughly pinched his nipple, slighting tugging on it.

"God, I fucking missed those noises." The blond whispered against his neck before sitting up. He grabbed the front of his boyfriend's shirt, pulling him up as well. He grabbed the bottom of the green haired man's shirt, slowly pulling it up over his head, letting his fingers gently trace every muscle he had. When his boyfriend's shirt was removed, he made quick work of removing his own. He discarded his shirt on the floor and bent down, placing his teeth around his boyfriend's hard nipple, pushing him on his back once more.

"I h-hate that I'm s-so sensitive there." Midoriya stuttered between the small moans and pants that were leaving his lips.

"I don't." Bakugo replied with a smirk before kissing down his boyfriend's body, to the top of his black slacks. "I love the noises you make and the way your body tenses when I tease you there." He informed as he brought his hands up, slowly unbuttoning and unzipping his boyfriend's pants. He hooked his fingers in the sides, slowly pulling them down. His mouth began watering at the sight of his boyfriend's giant bulge pressing against his black boxer briefs.

"You have the sexiest body." Bakugo whispered in amazement as he tossed Midoriya's pants to the floor. He removed himself from the bed, quickly stripping off his own pants as well, pulling his underwear off too.