Returning to Normal

I'm almost at 1k followers and this book is currently #1 in KatsuDeku!! Lots of good things happening❤️❤️ What should do to celebrate 1k followers when I hit it? I was thinking author q&a and a series of one shots that y'all want! Wacha thinking?

"What are you guys doing here?" Bakugo questioned as he opened his door, letting his friends step inside his home.

"We decided to come by and see if you need any help putting furniture together." Kirishima said with a wide smile.

"I'm working on our office furniture now." The blond replied with a heavy sigh.

"Where's Mido?" Sero questioned as he glanced around the room, immediately noticing the absence of his best friend.

"He's getting off work right now." Bakugo informed as everyone took their shoes off by the front door. "He should be home within the next couple of minutes."

"He went back to work tonight?" Sero questioned with a cocked brow. They had only returned home from their camping trip yesterday.

"When he went to talk to his boss, he asked to be thrown on for a few hours today to see how he did and see if he was ready to return. If not, he'll take more time off." He informed as they began making their way down the hallway and into the office. When he walked inside, he looked down at the white ball of fluff, sleeping on the instruction sheet for the filing cabinets.

"Damn it Yuki." Bakugo said with a groan as he walked into the room, picking up the eight-week kitten.

"When the hell did you get a cat?" Shinso asked with a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. He slowly walked closer to get a better look at the long-haired domestic kitten.

"This morning." Bakugo replied as he held him out towards Shinso, who happily took the kitten in his arms.

"Why did you get a cat?" Kirishima questioned as he eyed him suspiciously.

"Because Izuku wanted a cat." He replied with a simple shrug as he sat down in front of the instruction papers once more.

"Can we get a cat?" Shinso asked, turning to his boyfriend. The small kitten was purring in his arms as he gently scratched him behind the ear.

"Maybe, we'll talk later." Kaminari replied as he watched the purple haired man with a small smile. He forgot about his love for cats until he saw how happy he was holding the small kitten.

"You're whipped." Kirishima said with a laugh as he sat down across from his best friend, trying to read the instructions upside down.

"Shut up." Bakugo replied as he continued laying the pieces out and setting the screws to the side. Who knew metal filing cabinets had so many pieces? The redhead picked up the instruction paper, knowing the blond didn't have the patience required to put furniture together.

"What else do you need to build today?" Shinso asked as he continued cuddling the small kitten to his chest.

"Nothing." Bakugo replied with frustration as he handed his best friend the instructions, officially abandoning the project. "Our desks and dining table won't be here until Friday, our dressers won't be here until next week, and I finished everything in Sora's room earlier."

"I still can't believe you're going to be a dad." Sero said with a nervous smile. They always assumed he hated kids like he hated everything else, but that wasn't the case.

"I can't believe it didn't happen sooner." Kirishima mumbled while working on the filing cabinets. Sero raised his hand, lightly slapping the back of his boyfriend's head.