The Regrets That Keep Piling

⚠️SMUT⚠️

❤️Who wants an update splurge? I'm bored at work and decided I don't know if I want to make y'all stick around for two months to finish this story.. so how many chapters do y'all want?❤️

"So you want me to essentially blackmail one of the most important and wealthy people in the city?" Iida questioned in confusion as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Enji Todoroki owns more than half of the city."

"You're not blackmailing him, you're making a deal. I've already had a contract made up from my lawyer." Sero responded as his boyfriend set down two cups of coffee on the table for the duo. "Thank you." He mumbled to the redhead.

"You have a lawyer?" Iida questioned with a cocked brow as he watched the redhead walk back into the kitchen. He took the white mug in his hand before slowly slipping on the plain black coffee.

"From when I robbed the store because I was fucked up on heroin, yeah." Sero responded with a heavy sigh. Luckily, he was kept out of jail because of her. He didn't have a weapon and he was so high that he didn't even realize what he was doing half the time. He was ordered to go to rehab and do community service, but that's it. "She made a contract for Todoroki and his dad. I just need you to go and present it with me."

"There's no way that Todoroki will just leave on his own? Midoriya already left him, isn't that enough? I don't know if I want to help him feed his drug addiction."

"Midoriya may have left him, but that doesn't mean anything. All it takes for them to run into each other one time. Todoroki is extremely abusive and violent. Not to mention, he's the reason your child died at an earlier age than she was supposed to. He's a dangerous person and he needs to get the hell out of the city." Sero explained. He wanted his best friend to get clean, but he knew the consequences of him not being able to buy from other dealers. He knew he would eventually offer another form of payment or become a dealer himself to get his fix. He knew there was a huge chance he could become a criminal or something worse if he wasn't able to feed his addiction. He had seen it so many times and he refused to let the freckled man fall down the same path.

"Are Momo, Ashido and Midoriya on the same page about this?" Iida questioned with a defeated sigh as he continued slipping on his black coffee.

"Yaoyorozu and Ashido are, but I haven't run it by Midoriya. I know he'll take any chance he can to get Todoroki the hell out of here, so it will be fine." Sero responded with a small smile.

"Let me know when I need to be wherever then. I want this done soon."

"Thank you so much Iida." Sero whispered in relief. Iida nodded in response as he walked out the door, gently closing it behind him.

"I don't think I've ever seen you work so hard for something." Kirishima commented as he walked back into the kitchen.

"Midoriya's been through enough you know. His dad overdosed, his mom committed suicide and he went through four terrible foster homes before he found the last one he was in. He's been through hell and back with Todoroki and Uraraka too, he doesn't need to keep putting up with it." Sero responded with a heavy sigh as his boyfriend sat down in the chair next to him. "I just want him to have an easier life."

"I get that." The redhead said gently as he rested his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. "I wish there was some way we could convince him to get clean." He admitted. "I wish we could convince Yaoyorozu to stop drinking too."

"Don't forget about Shinso and Bakugo's sex addiction." Sero said with a small laugh.

"I don't know if Bakugo is ever going to get better." Kirishima scoffed as he closed his eyes, relaxing on his boyfriend.