2

ZOEYS POV:
When I was texting Daniel I didn't realise the girls were talking to me. "earth to Zoey?" Sophie said waving her hand in front of me. My head shot up from my phone to see all the girls staring at me confused. "what?" I asked, looking at the girls. "who are you texting?" Riley asked smirking and trying to look at my phone. "no one" I laughed.

"if it was no one then why are you smiling?" Sophie said pointing her finger in my face accusing me. "no reason" I scoffed. Before I knew it my phone was snatched from me and both Riley and Sophie were looking at my screen. "You're texting a boy!" Sophie squealed. "I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!" Riley exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and took my phone from them.

"Who is he?" I heard Sophie ask. "Is it the guy we met at Starbucks?" Riley asked. "No" I mumbled. "It's his brother" I mumbled once again. "Daniel was it?" Riley asked confused.
I nodded "that's who I am talking to..." I mumbled, smiling. "wait.." Sophie shouted. Me and Riley looked at her and saw her typing on her phone. She looked up at me and smiled.

"This the boy?" She asked, pulling her phone up to my face. "Yep, that's him" I smiled. Riley looked at Sophie's phone and squealed. "He's in a band!" She exclaimed. "Yeah, I might have left that part out" I laughed.

"meet up with him" Sophie said. "what why?" I asked confused. "just text him to meet up and see how things go-" Riley started but I cut her off. "are you trying to get me a boyfriend?" I asked shocked. "maybe" they both mumbled.

"Really guys?" I groaned. "It's just because you haven't dated anyone since we first moved to LA" Riley argued. "ok, ok I'll text him and see" I sighed. Defeated They all smiled and giggled, I pulled my phone out and texted Daniel.

DMs:

Rodriguez.Zoey:
hey again!

seaveydaniel:
hey Zoey!

Rodriguez.Zoey:
are you free for a coffee
or something?

seaveydaniel:
yeah!,
how about today?

Rodriguez.Zoey:
sure!,
what time you free?

seaveydaniel:
I'm free now,
where do you want to meet up?

Rodriguez.Zoey:
how about civil coffee?

seaveydaniel:
yeah definitely,
see you in an hour?

Rodriguez.Zoey:
sure ,see ya!
Read 1:20 pm

I looked up from my phone to see two girls staring at me. "Well?" They asked. I laughed and smiled. "I'm meeting up with him in an hour" I smiled. "We need to get you ready then" Riley said pulling me up the stairs with Sophie. Before I could disagree.

3RD PERSON POV:
Zoey walked into the cafe she and Daniel promised to meet at, nervous as heck, if it wasn't for the girls, she wouldn't have gone, Daniel was feeling the same, he hasn't seen the girl in a couple of years.

Zoey opens the door of the cafe and sees a brunette/blonde boy waiting for her, as soon as she opened to door, the brunette boy looked up and instantly smiled, Zoey walked over to Daniel and hugged him, and him doing the same.

"Oh my god, I've missed you" Daniel whispered. Hugging the smaller girl. "I've missed you too Dani-boy," she said back. He smiled at her, glad she remembered the nickname she gave him. "Everything ok?" She asked looking at his expression. "yeah, you remembered the nickname you gave me, I'm kinda surprised, because it's been almost five years" he smiled. "it's been that long?" Zoey asked looking at the boy. "uh, yeah" he sighed.