5

3RD PERSON POV:
As Friday rolled around. Zoey was bricking it. The thought kept running through her head. Hoping they would stop eventually but nothing seemed to work. Riley and Sophie on the other hand. They were so excited to meet the boys.

When they got to the boy's studio, before they could get out of the car, Zoey locked the doors and looked at them. "You guys ready?" She asked. They both looked at her and nodded. "Are you? You seem really pale" Sophie said looking at the girl. She nodded and sighed. "I'm just really nervous to see Daniel again" the other two looked at each other then back at Zoey.

"You'll be fine I promise. He'll be head over heels for you in no time" Riley teased. Zoey rolled her eyes and nodded. "Ok, let's go" they all got out of the car and walked into the studio. Riley and Sophie were buzzing to meet the boys. But Zoey was wracked with nerves. They walked in and saw all the boys in the main part of the studio. Daniel was in the booth recording his part of the song. They all hugged the rest of the boys and sat down.

"So you're Zoey Rodriguez?" One of them asked pointing at me. I nodded. "Sure am, I don't know any of your names" I said with a nervous laugh. "I'm Jonah" "Corbyn" "Zach" "Jack and Daniel's in the booth but you already know him" they introduced themselves. I nodded. "I'm Riley" Riley said to the boys. "And I'm Sophie" Sophie also introduced herself. "Which one is nutcase in the group chat?" Jack asked looking between us. Riley raised her hand sheepishly and we both laughed. "Why's that?" Corbyn asked. Before any of us could reply, Daniel walked out of the booth.

Once he saw me, his mouth widened into a big smile. Showing his tooth gap. "Hey Zo" Daniel said. Walking over to the small girl. Zoey got up and hugged him. Once again him giving her a big bear hug. "Hey, Dani-boy" Zoey mumbled into the blonde boys chest. When they broke from their hug they both sat down and saw everyone smirking at them.

"What?" Zoey asked. "Nothing, now back to the whole nutcase thing?" Jonah said. Zoey and Sophie were bursting out laughing and Riley glared at them. "It's not that funny, we all went to a bar once and I got really drunk and started screaming at everyone I was a nutcase and mad" she laughed. "One of the guys there walked over to her to ask if she was ok and she replied with "I'm a nutcase of course I'm ok" I and Sophie couldn't stop laughing at her" Zoey explained.

"Ok most important thing" Corbyn stated. "Zoey, can you speak a bit of Spanish for us please?" He asked the girl. She laughed and nodded. Turning to Daniel. "Daniel, tus amigos los perdedores, Riley y Sophie es loca y enojado" the girl said. Daniel was in fits of laughter while everyone else was looking at them confused. "What she say?" Jack asked. "Oh y mis padres, preguntaron cómo estás" she laughed. "Bien, much is gracias" Daniel laughed. They both looked at everyone who was confused.

Zoey and Daniel both laughed and Zoey looked at everyone else. "I said to Daniel that your friends are losers and Riley and Sophie are crazy" I laughed. They all looked at me shocked. "How rude" Zach exclaimed. "But you speaking Spanish is cool" Jack said. "Gracias" I said. Once again they looked confused, except for Daniel. "Thank you" I laughed they nodded. "How did Daniel know what you were saying?" Riley asked.

"She taught me Spanish when we were younger. I think we were around 10 ish and I went over to her house and her parents were speaking Spanish to each other, I whispered to her 'what are they talking about?' And she started speaking Spanish to me, I was so confused " Daniel laughed. "He started panicking thinking he went mad. It was so funny" Zoey laughed. Earning a nudge from the blonde boy.

They continued talking until the girls decided to head home. She looked up at the girls and saw they were both smiling. "What?" Zoey asked. "He is so in love with you" Riley squealed. Zoey rolled her eyes. "Guys really? I haven't seen him in almost 5 years and I don't want to mess it up" the young girl sighed.