9

3RD PERSON POV:
With the tour coming up the boys got everything ready. Daniel was talking to Zoey more every day and the boys could notice a difference in him. He's a lot happier being friends with Zoey again. Today was the day Zoey was meeting Lera. Nervous was an understatement. She didn't want to mess up with her friend's girlfriend. She got knocked out of her thoughts when she got a text.

iMessage
Boys+girls

Jo☕️:
Hello people.

Riles🥹:
Good morning.

Jak🫠:
We were thinking.
Before we leave for the tour.
We all go for dinner.

Zo🧸:
That sounds like a good idea!

Dani👻:
We were thinking
A week before tour starts

Nutcase🥳:
Sounds perfect!

Jo☕️:
Cool so we'll
Sort it out!

Zoey smiled, glad she and the girls are close with the boys. She looked at the time and realised I had to go meet Corbyn. When Zoey walked downstairs ready to leave until she was caught. "Not so fast, where you going?" Riley asked. She slowly turned around and saw Sophie and Riley both standing with their arms crossed. She sighed knowing I'm not getting out of this. "I'm meeting up with Corbyn so I can meet Lera remember?" Zoey said.

They both nodded but didn't budge. "So we get to meet her?" Sophie asked. "Yeah after today she's coming back to ours to meet you guys" Zoey said. "Ok, bye" Riley said and they both walked off. She laughed and walked out to pick Corbyn up.

When I got to the boys house. Corbyn came out and got into my car. "Hello Ms Rodriguez" he said in a classy tone. "Hello Mr Besson" She replied back in the same classy tone. We broke into a fit of laughter at our stupidity. Once I started driving to the restaurant where we were meeting Lera. "So you've been talking to Daniel more" Corbyn smirked.
She laughed. "Yeah, I am" Zoey whispered.

"What are you going to do?" He asked. "What do you mean?" She asked confused. "Are you going to make a move?" He asked. Zoey laughed. "No, we've been friends since we were kids" he nodded and left it at that. When they got to the restaurant they both got out and went into the restaurant. When they walked in they saw Lera at a table. "Hey, babe" Corbyn said walking over to the girl. "Hey corbs" she said back hugging him.

"You must be Zoey?" She asked looking at Zoey. "Yeah I am, nice to meet you" Zoey said. Lera pulled her into a hug and smiled. "Odd thing to say but I love watching your videos" she said making Zoey laugh. "Thank you" Zoey smiled. They all ordered and started having weird conversations and laughing.

It wasn't until later into the meet up, all of their phones went crazy, from tags, to Dms. They looked at each other and then looked at their phones.

INSTAGRAM:

1/2

2/2

2/2

Liked by: wdwfan101, donahmeavey, Danielseavey1 and 1,400 others

Wdwtea: is Corbyn Besson cheating on Lear Clark with Zoey Rodriguez? Both Corbyn and Zoey were spotted earlier today getting out of the same car and going into a restaurant. Lera is nowhere to be seen👀. What do you think 🤔.

~view all comments~

User: Corbyn wouldn't cheat on Lera though-

Rodriguez.Zoey: before you think anything! I was with Corbyn to meet Lera. She was in the restaurant before us because I picked Corbyn up. Instead of bringing two cars. People know I DESPISE people cheating. So if you think I would cheat. You would be wrong.

Corbynbesson: me, Zoey and Lera are all together now so you would be wrong if you think I'm cheating on Lera.

Sophie.s: please leave the drama and other stuff out of people's lives it's not good.

Rileyjames: stop spreading rumours that aren't real. It's not funny. She only picked Corbyn up to meet Lera. They aren't on a date themselves. They are all together so shut the hell up.

Seaveydaniel: leave this alone. You wouldn't like it if it was done to you so leave it alone, please.

User: knew Zoey was using the boys!

~see more comments~

ZOEY'S POV:
I sighed and put my phone down. "Great" I mumbled. "Now you guys are going to be in the drama" I apologised. Lera walked over to me and hugged me. "Let them, I got a new best friend" she smiled. "Oh I want you to meet my two best friends as well if you want" she nodded.

When we walked out after paying for the food. There were paps everywhere. Corbyn and Lera walked out first and I walked behind them holding Lera's hand so they couldn't pull me away. I kept my head down and continued walking to my car. "Is it true?" "Lera, how did you react?" "How long has it been going on for?" "What going to happen between you and Lera" millions of more questions flew at us, but I closed them out, and didn't listen to them anymore.

When we got to my car we all got in. Since Lera got a lift from a friend, and drove back to mine. "I'm sorry about that" I said to both of them. They shook their heads. "You're fine really. Don't worry about it" Lera said to me. I smiled at her and continued driving.

Once we got back to my house we got out and went inside. Lucas came sprinting over to me. I luckily caught home before he hit the ground. "Hey buddy" I laughed. My mom came over as well and smiled. "You must be Corbyn?" She asked looking at the brown-headed boy "that's me" he smiled. My mom hugged him and hugged Lera as well. Riley and Sophie came over and hugged me.

"How are you?" Sophie asked. I shrugged. "I'm kinda used to it" Riley put her arm around me. "Well, we got into the page and made them take it down so it's not up anymore" I smiled. "Thanks, you too" I smiled.

A little whiled later when Corbyn and Lera went back to the boys' house I went onto Instagram and decided to post something.

----------

What did she post?

x