32

ZOEYS POV:
We looked over to the doorway and saw the boys standing there. "What do you mean idea?" I asked. They boys looked at each other and look back to me. Daniel walked over to me and looked down to me. "Do you trust me?" He asked. I raised my eyebrows and looked at him confused. "Of course I do" I said. Still confused.

He looked back over to Corbyn and he nodded. Daniel turned back to my and gently put his phone out. "Can I have you phone for a few minutes?" He asked again. I nodded and put my phone onto his hand. Once he had it, he smiled and put it into his back pocket. "You'll get it back I promise" he said and walked out with the boys.

I looked over to the girls and they shrugged their shoulders. We continued talking but I couldn't get help but get a nervous feeling in my stomach.

DANIEL'S POV:
When I got Zoeys phone, me and the boys walked outside and I knew her password so I opened her phone. When I opened her phone, I went onto Instagram and went into her dms and saw the messages he was sending, or at least trying to sent her.

DMS:

Mason_Johnson:
When you going to stop
Ignoring me?

Mason_Johnson:
Cmon now
don't be a tease 😈

Mason_Johnson:
Don't be a Bitch

Mason_Johnson:
I know you can see these
Zoey!

Mason_Johnson:
Zoey!

Mason_Johnson:
Zoey!

Mason_Johnson:
Stop being a bitch!

Rodriguez.Zoey:
Stop trying to text Zoey!

Mason_Johnson:
Daniel Seavey?

Rodriguez.Zoey:
Leave Zoey alone!

Mason_Johnson:
What's in it for me?

Rodriguez.Zoey:
I won't beat the shit out of you

Mason_Johnson:
Oh I'm so scared 🙄

Rodriguez.Zoey:
Or, I could send out the death
Threats your sending Zoey and
Put you in jail again.

Mason_Johnson:
You wouldn't dare...

Rodriguez.Zoey:
Try me!

Mason_Johnson:
Ok fine! I'll leave her
Alone .

Rodriguez.Zoey:
Good
Read 12:14 pm

The boys helped me with some of the texts and when we were done, I blocked him on Instagram and everything he could try contact her on. We went back inside and walked into the girls. I sat down beside Zoey and handed her phone back to her. "Mason won't be annoying you from now on" I whispered, she smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back and rubbed her back gently.

"Thank you, so much" she whispered with a smile. I smiled back and we released from the hug. She sat beside me and put her head on my shoulder. I smiled and grabbed her hand. I looked over and saw Corbyn and Lera looking o we at me, I smiled and looked back to the television, that is until I felt my phone vibrate.

I looked down and saw it was a text from Corbyn, I rolled my eyes and ignored the text, until my phone started going mad. I finally pulled my phone out of my pocket and read the texts Corbyn was sending me.

iMessage:

Corbs🛸:
Daniel,
You going to tell her?

Corbs🛸:
Daniel?

Corbs🛸:
Daniel?

Corbs🛸:
Daniel!!

Corbs🛸:
DANIEL!!

Corbs🛸:
DANIEL JAMES SEAVEY!

Dani👻:
Oh my god what
Corbyn?

Corbs🛸:
When you going
To tell her?

Corbs🛸:
And/or ask her out?

Corbs🛸:
Or ask her to be
Your girlfriend?

Dani👻:
I'm not going to answer any
Of that.

I turned my phone off and kept watching the television. "Are you guys staying tonight again?" Sophie asked breaking the silence. Me and the boys looked at each other and Jonah finally answered for all of us. "Yeah sure" the girls nodded and Zoey put her head back onto my shoulder. "You ok?" I asked looking down at her, she looked up and nodded, "you?" She asked, I smiled and nodded back.

We all started to get hungry in the afternoon so we decided to go out to a restaurant to get food. We all went in two separate cars. Me, Zoey, Corbyn, Lera and Jonah went in one car and, Jack, Zach, Sophie, Riley and Ben went in another. "I feel like the odd one out" Jonah said, causing us to laugh. "Why?" I asked looking at him through the mirror, since I was driving.

"Because, Corbyn and Lera are dating and you and Zoey have known each other since ye were kids" he said, I smiled and looked over to Zoey, who smiled back at me. I really hope I get to call her mine one day.

When we got to the restaurant, we got a big table and looked at the menu in front of us. "What you guys getting?" Zoey asked looking around the table. "I don't know, they're is too much choices" Sophie said. We eventually picked what we wanted and had small talk before our food arrived. "So how is your family?" I asked looking at Zoey. She smiled and looked back to me.

"They're good, Lucas has been wondering when I'll be back over, which will be tomorrow if you want to come with me?" She asked. I smiled and nodded my head, smiling exited to see Lucas again. "You promised me that I would get custody of seeing Lucas" I said with a cheeky smile. She laughed and agreed with my statement.

When our food arrived, we all started eating and still having conversations. "Ok Zoey, very important question" Zach said looking at Zoey, she put her fork down and looked up to Zach across the table. "Out of all the Why Don't We songs you've heard, what would be your favourite and why?" He asked. Sophie and Riley both looked at each other and smiled, probably knowing her answer already.

"It would probably be, Grey, Be Myself or Lotus inn" she said. "Why's that?" Ben asked. "They would be my favourites because every time, I would be upset or missing someone, I would play them songs and, I don't know why but for some reason I would feel less upset about what I was thinking about or upset about" she explained. I smiled at her and gently grabbed her hand under the table causing her to smile back.
---------

Cute stuff is going to happen soon!!

x