4

DANIEL'S POV:
It's been two weeks since I saw Zoey last. Ever since the boys talked to her in the group chat, they won't leave me alone about it. "So when are we going to meet Zoey?" Corbyn smirked. "Why do you guys want to meet her so badly?" I groaned. "To see if she's good enough to date you" Jack said. I rolled my eyes. "I've known her all my life, I don't like her that way" I sighed. "Surrrreeee" I heard from behind me.

I turned around and saw Tyler and Christian walking in from the front door. "How'd ye get in?" I asked looking at my two older brothers. "We have a key" Tyler said pointing to Christian with the front door key in his hand. "Now Zoey" Christian smirked. I groaned, why can't they let this go? "I don't like her that way" I sighed. "You said that when you were s kid as well" Tyler laughed. "Well I don't like her, I want to be friends with her again and I don't want to screw it up" I sighed.

"What do you mean 'screw it up?" Jonah asked looking at me, Tyler and Christian. "When we were kids, Zoey and Daniel were inseparable, but when Daniel moved to LA, he lost contact with Zoey" Christian explained. "Damn" I heard Zach whisper. "How do you know this?" I asked. "You do know, when I bumped into Zoey I got her number and I text her?" He laughed. Ok fair.

"So ye were close when ye were kids?" Zach asked. Before I could answer, Christian and Tyler butted in. "Oh they were inseparable when they were kids" Tyler said. "Yeah, when they were kids and teenagers, they acted like siblings, it was the funniest thing" Christian said. I smiled at the memory of us when we were kids. I heard my phone go off. I looked at my phone and saw it was Zoey.

iMessage

Zo🧸:
Help me please 😂

Dani👻:
What's up?

Zo🧸:
The girls are nagging me
About you and when they'll meet you.

Dani👻:
Same with the boys.
Especially Tyler and Christian

Zo🧸:
Well, do you want to meet the girls?

Dani👻:
I do but the boys will
Not stop nagging me about it.

Zo🧸:
Well, it's eventually going to happen.
So why not do it sooner than later?

Dani👻:
When do you want to meet?

Zo🧸:
How about this Friday?

Dani👻:
Sure, we're at the studio
On Friday, so do you want to
Meet there?

Zo🧸:
Sure! What time?

Dani👻:
Any time you and the girls
Are ready

Zo🧸:
Ok! See you Friday

Dani👻:
See you Friday!
Read 11:19 am

"Yo Daniel, you good?" Corbyn asked. I looked up and saw all the boys looking at me. "Yeah, I'm fine why?" I ask trying to hide my smile. "No your smiling too much" Jack smirked. "Well, you'll be meeting Zoey and her friends on Friday" I smiled. "What!" They all exclaimed. "Yeah I was texting her there and we're meeting her and her friends on Friday, just need to get it agreed with Randy" I said. "He'll let you, we don't have anything important coming up so he'll let you" Jonah said. I nodded and sent Randy a text asking him. A few minutes later he replied with a 'yes'

"You'll be meeting Zoey on Friday" I smiled. They all cheered. I laughed at how stupid they were. "You never know, me and Christian might show up to see Zoey again" Tyler said smirking. "No! You will not because you'll embarrass me somehow" I laughed. "You have no faith in us, we would never embarrass you" Christian said smiling. I shook my head. "You'll find a way to do it" I laughed.

Christian and Tyler left a little while later. When they both left the boys turned to me. "So we're meeting Zoey?" Jack smirked. "I swear if you say anything embarrassing I will kill you" I mumbled. They all laughed and went back on our phones messing around.

ZOEYS POV:
after I texted Daniel about Friday. I started getting nervous.
'What if his friends don't like me?'
'What if he doesn't want to be friends anymore'
'What if he changed?'
'How will his friends react?'
'What if I mess it up?'
So many thoughts were running through my head. I got knocked out of my thoughts when Riley jumped on the couch next to me. "What's up with you?" She asked. I turned to her and looked confused. "What?" I asked. "You looked zoned out, so what's wrong with you?" I sighed and looked down at her and smiled. "We may be meeting Daniel and the boys on Friday....at their studio" I mumbled.

"Wait, what?" She asked. "We are going to the boy's studio on Friday and meeting the boys" I mumbled again. "Yes!" She screamed. "What?" We heard Sophie say coming down the stairs. "We'll be meeting why don't we on Friday" Riley said. "Wait really?" She gasped. We both nodded and she yelled. "Finally!" She screamed jumping onto the couch.

"What was your face when I came down?" Riley asked. "Just thinking" I muttered. "Riley Sophia Rodriguez, what were you thinking about?" Sophie stated. "I was thinking what if the boys don't like me or if I mess it up or if he doesn't want to be my friend anymore" I got hit in the back of the head by two hands. "Ow, what the hell was the for!" I exclaimed.

"Stop thinking bad things" Riley said. "Did you see the way he was talking to you yesterday in the group chat? He still wants to be your friend. We promise you that" Sophie said. "And if you ever think bad about yourself again. We will hit you in the head with a bat" Sophie warned. "You don't have a bat" I said. "You keep thinking that. You never know what's in my room" she stated while smiling.

I leaned over to Riley and whispered "note to self. Never get on Sophie's bad side" Riley immediately nodded her head. Agreeing with me. "But on the bright side, WE'RE MEETING ZOEYS BEST FRIEND AND POSSIBLE BOYFRIEND" Riley said running around the house. Screaming that over and over again. "He's not my boyfriend" I shouted back. "YET!" Sophie said this time. Again running around the house shouting the same thing as Riley.

'I need new friends' I thought to myself while laughing.

-----------

How do you think the meet up will go?
Will Daniel and Zoey still be friends?

Continue reading to find out.....

Also for future reference, I know Jeff and Keri aren't together anymore. But in this story, they are going to be together but not in a relationship if you get what I mean. I hope you guys understand. Also, I started writing this when they were together but forgot about it so for future reference. They're going to be together. Don't hate me for it.

x